Another OZ Visa?

khunmi

Don't be surprised about anything that happens with Oz immigration officials. They are some of the most officious, overbearing and uncaring pricks on the face of the earth - a reflection, unfortunately, of their government. They have plenty of discretionary powers, but most of them are too fucking thick to be able to apply them sensibly.

Fortunately, I live in China, where I have been able to get a 30 day visa for my TGF with very little fuss at all.

If all goes well into the future, I would not even think about exposing her to the problems of getting to, and living, in Oz.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says khunmi:

Has anyone tried recently for a Tourist Visa

cheers

Khunmi

Mine was a spouse and went trough in a week.

Defacto is another coursequicky if have ALL ALL the docs photos etc.

My wifes sister is a migration agent and tell me some bits and pieces of what can and wont happen.

Was in her office on saturday while my wife was having a 1.5 hour tarot reading.

Sister showed me afile of a problem just 3 days ago.

Oz man had his TGF out on a student visa and was going to an english school..had a sub class visa (not sure all of details on it) the School collapsed so applied for transfer to another school/.

They told her her english was not good enough ( first school was crap) so changed course wich changed her class of visa.

Sisters office didnt and the girl in question didnt notify immigration of the change.

She goes to airport few days ago to go home for hols and immigration CANCELLED th F*** visa.

Now all are trying to convince(yeah right)immigration of the unintential error.

will know in a few days the outcome,he howevr is prepared to do a spouse if all fails. :banghead:

Archived