private investigators?

thai3

Hi Peter,

not sure what kinda investigation you need it for, but it seems that Stickman is a well informed and fairly successfull investigator in case your request concerns girls linked to the nightlife.

Guess you might want to PM him

Good luck,

Limbo

don't worry about THAIPRIVATEEYE not being Thai.

he has been there many years and has Thai family and many highly placed contactsin law enforcement and government.

he may be a friend of mine and it may seem that i'm promoting his business,but get in touch and chat to him.

you might find he is ideal for your needs.

Hi -

You are being fairly secretive, so it's hard to tell, but I would suggest that you take a look at:

http://www.learningthai.com (see the varous links on this basic site)

http://www.bangkokgigguide.com

If your "mission" involves something about music in Thailand, I suspect that one site or the other will have contacts that might be useful.

One of my staff is domestically partnered with a band-member of a prominent local band in Bangkok - for me, she works as a primary researcher and "dog robber". She's no cutthroat or thug, but if I ask her to go find something in Thailand, and I cut her loose, she has yet to come back empty-handed (among otheractivities, we run www.thaitradedata.com).

I won't ask my staff to take on personal safety risk, but if what you really want is research (vs. cloak & daggar), feel free to sound us out via PM - or to info@indo-siam.com.

"Let the good times roll!"

Stone Soup

The Fighting Fish

:D

Thanks I will send an email, not cloak and dagger, although it sometimes seems like it.

Learningthai has what could be a good forum on thai music, unfortunately they are involved in providing services which I and the copyright laws don't agree with. Also, nobody on it seems to be a morlam fan, mostly they post about pop. It makes me appreciate the moderators on this board after posting on there and getting quite a bit of abuse which seems to be tolerated, mostly kids on there I think. Bangkok gig guide does not list any thai music, unless you count the odd thai band playing jazz, rock etc. Pity as it seems to do a good job otherwise. -peter

Archived