A Good English School/University in BKK

Coloseum

AUA is the american university alumni that has many upper level classes. They can be found at rajadamri BTS station. They are good for level 6 and above. They tend to put new teachers in the lower levels.

I am not sure if Bell is still around, they have some good teachers.

Bangkok school of management , although a small school was good for a short stint for my wife. They tend to pay well but have a limited number of teachers. So although the teachers are professional the students may get bored with them if they have them for toomany classes... It can be found at Sogo tower, chitlom BTS station.

My wife is probably at a similar level and education. We are having a hard time finding a good school that is cheap enough and has hours that are convient for her schedule.

Let us know if you find anything good.

I would stay away from siam square schools, since she will be older than most of the high school aged students. Siam computer, ECC, BCC, Berlitz, British-america pay quite low so you would have inexperienced teachers. One way you could findout is by looking at the classified ads and see who pays 40K+ a month. At that price, they should be a decent enough school that invests in quality rather than just a white face infront of the class

Archived