Am I the only one who thinks that this is f*cked ?

gobbledonk

STH, I think your grammatical skills need checking out, you use the word "work", however if my memory serves me right (Iwasn't there very often) you used to spend most of the time I was there recommending sites like this one for me to waste my time.

Cheers

Sounds to me like you do not understand how companies work. In most companies recruitment (and advertising for staff) is done by the human resource (or personnel) department (this may only be one person, or may be a department of scores of people). They are often involved in placing ads for posts for which they themselves do not have the required skills. In smaller places it may even have been an admin assistant or a secretary that placed the ad.

>Anyway, I 'applied' for the position by giving them a piece of my tiny mind - that showed 'em

Excellent way to show yourself as a picky blowhard. Sure they will be impressed.

-j-

Excellent way to show yourself as a picky blowhard

Wow - I hadnt thought of that - just as well we've got you on the board. I can now PM you whenever I am considering putting fingers to keyboard in response to some perceived injustice, cause I'd hate to be thought of as a picky blowhard.

Archived