Ever been threatened by a girl on bkkchat?

chilli13

well I was chatting with this girl on bkkchat & she seemed really cool & all. great english the works. perhaps she seemed a bit hardcore & then we exchanged pics ::

she appeared on what at first looked like a copy from the net, but I guess she really was a model - even a rather chubby one :grinyes:

what happened was that I suggested her photo was fake & she became a bit angry & said my photo was unattractive etc. then I said she was a bit fat & that was when she started getting real angry!

normally I'm very cool & friendly, but she just was unbelieble:

first she tried to 'win' by leaving the chatroom & abandon me, but before I could answer to that 'threat' she instead starting threaten me by pressing charges & referring to her hi-so family with contacts at high places etc etc. then she went on by all of a sudden wanted to meet at the local mall right there & then 'to sort it out' & also threatened with pressing charges for whatever & making sure I got kicked out of LOS & denied access ever again?

guess it became sort of a face thing for her as she somehow wanted me top approve of her & her model career, her family the works...

after I quit chat she kept contacting & sending email with pics of her family (very sexy sister actually) & pointing out her modelling for cosmetics in london etc.

it's not that I'm real worried, but just wondered if anyone else had nasty experiences like that on chat?

cheers!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she became a bit angry & said my photo was unattractive

And she'd be right H! ::

Joking aside I've looked at Bkk chat a couple of times and I don't think its a sunuckers chat room,appears to be a load of wankers and trolls.

I'm afraid I can only agree on your first statement even this recent experience put me a bit off.

Now in order to succed in the chat you just need to have a bit of patience & luck as well.

Pick a 'popular' name & let the girls pick you while you try out a few yourself...

well that is just if you're interested in a bit of alternative fun & culture :clown:

Knowing a little Thai language helps here. i.e. if you call yourself anything with 'ruay' (rich) in your name e.g. kon ruay

(rich person) you will generally get a bite. Never use 'kroo angrit' :: (english teacher) !!!

Says kryptoknight:

ib 13 "Pick a 'popular' name & let the girls pick you while you try out a few yourself..."

what do you mean by pick a popular name. can you give an example?

Ive always had chat luck names suckh as:

Love2eatpussy

LordBigDick

PunishmentMaster

TheAnalist

ChunkyChoadBlaster

:bow:

Archived