Ever been threatened by a girl on bkkchat?

chilli13

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says hall:

Knowing a little Thai language helps here. i.e. if you call yourself anything with 'ruay' (rich) in your name e.g. kon ruay

better take a thai name, which let you get rid of those who are a waste of time and focus on the only objective you are in: for example:

sapadorn

khongyai

khomkhuen

sarmsorn

etc.

ib, I have more or less given up on meeting girls I communicate with sight unseen on the internet. There are two reasons for this.

1. In almost every case they lie about everything. I think they are worse than BGs in this regard. The best example I can give is a lady who turned out to be married to a respectable Thai businessman with two kids and was looking for a fling with a farang (that has a ring to it, doesn't it?). She told me she was single and in school. Then, there are the photos. So many are studio jobs, and cosmetically enhanced. I have never met a girl in person that looked like the photo sent to me. On one occasion the girl sent me the photo of HER FRIEND. As soon as I met this lady I asked her to introduce me to her friend in the photo.

Personally, I tell the truth when chatting or corresponding on the internet. Most girls don't.

2. It is so easy for me to meet women here in Bangkok, why should I bother making and cultivating cyber-friends? Yes, I know some of you don't have the same luxury as me and want to set yourself up for the next visit. But, for me, I would it rather be what I see is what I get. For this reason, I prefer to meet the ladies in person first, then go out.

• 1 month later...

Says lazyphil:

Proberbly some screwed up falang bkk down and out getting some pervy kick.

phil, thanks for your reply as I'd almost forgotten all about 'her', but unfortunately I don't quite get what your saying here?

are you suggesting it was just a farang pretending to be a TG sending me photo's from a full TG family & then even suggesting we meet up at the central mall :eek::dunno:

well if so he must have been higly training in TG/female attitutes so I suppose he mush have been gay or ladyboy :grinyes:

please enlighten me lazy... :D

Archived