Bar girl loves me?

>You will not be rescued easily, so enjoy what you have and I have the feeling that you are happy.

Last week's HS exam results:

English: 98% (3rd on the list of 240 exam takers)

Health (the exam): 68%

Now:

Thai 1: 59%

Thai 2: 57%

She might had attended a wrong language school. ;)

Two exams passed earlier (Science and Physics), two more to go.

Agriculture and Social Science. She's got one credit from her Computers or Accounting courses (anything over 150 hours counts). So, one more exam.

(Jasmine, you are a parent. I am not, yet)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi KS,

Just a suggestion, but perhaps you should put this tread (or a similar "I've just met the nicest BG, who loves me truly and is different from all the others" tread) right on top of all the relationships treads and keep it there permanently for all newbe's to look at. Good way to avoid the repetitions.

And now back to Bigfun and his connundrum.

----------------------------------------------

without getting specific, I am just happy to let you know all that BigFun at this moment has very little to worry about.

i did help him with his GF, and found out she is quite legit.

And believe me, if someone knows the illegit, it's me, I've been wearing my crown of thorns long enough around here, maybe a few skeletons but no mysteries left unturned.

As long as he is not confronted with an outright lie, he should follow his heart. I think anyone who would meet her would concur as well. Proceed with caution, as usual, but do not give up, BF (that's for bigfun, not barfine!).

Says pattaya127:

I am just happy to let you know all that BigFun at this moment has very little to worry about.

i did help him with his GF, and found out she is quite legit.

Hi 127,

This is great news. I hope bigfun finds true happiness. :angel:

I still have serious doubts about FJ's new girl though. Maybe he will not be so lucky. :doah:

Khwai

Hello Pattaya,

did you check out Bigfun too?!?

Going back to Bangkok in May. Met a couple of memorable bar girls at Nana. Was wondering from you guys, how long does the bar girl stay on average? Asking because I would like to hook up with those two again if they are still there after 3 months. Bigfun

I have read this in the nightlife section.

No more comments.

Best regards

Archived