A man with REAL problems!

Zaad

Most Chinese or educated Thais turned their faces away.

And they call themselves 'educated'? HA! I can't tell you how much I disgust people like that. I could probably give you a high-detailed 1000-word post as a fine explanaition, but that's not the issue now, is it? ;)

This poor Chinese woman must have felt awful and betrayed to be left alone like that. Great though that you and some others were able to help. I hope she's doing fine in HK now.

I never understood where this 'revenge' in a married couples comes from. I can't believe their love for eachother died within several seconds and if it DID die there wasn't any in the first place, my opinion of course.

Thank you very much for sharing your story, Jasmine.

It makes me happy to see people helping others who are in great need of it.

Take care.

Zaad :)

Hi Zaad,

the woman died withinn a few months after getting to Hong Kong but I am sure that she felt good dying there.

I was not the main person who helped, the Phillipino nurse was. I have been very careful who I will help for I have been lied to many times, especially by the Thais.

All ones can do is what we can. :hug:

Cheers! :hug:

I know it would take some work, but maybe we could start up some sort of "foundation" made up of members of the board??? "The Nana Plaza Foundation". We could have donation, fund-raising efforts etc., and use the money to help people like this, and AIDS research, etc. etc. I guess the only thing stopping us would be the available time everybody has.

:(

That would be a very nice gesture indeed, but as you mentioned, not easy to realize.

Maybe something to think about for the future.

Not impossible of course.

NTG & TB are in.

Maybe KS can advise on the best thing and how to administer the funds :dunno:

Archived