Soi Cowboy showing more skin?

Lamock Chokaprret

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sarisin,

Is this new Egyptian-theme bar in SC ? Would luv to see the girls dressed in the Arab costume minus the 6 inches gogo shoes :)

When I was in SC last week I did not see any construction, maybe I missed. Hope it will be ready when I come next month.

cheers

Vinod

Thank you for the name, Lamock. Honestly, that sounds like a strange name for an Egyptian-themed bar.

vinod, I believe the bar will be in the middle of SC on the same side of the soi as Tilac and Midnite bars. I cannot remember what was there previously.

I don't know when the place is due to open, but, thanks to my doctor/surgeon, I have permission to go out and play starting Wednesday. Should be in SC Friday night.

BTW, in Angeles City there is a rather impressive gogo bar called Blue Nile. Some of the best lookers in town dance there and you should see the hongnam! Upstairs, they have added the Blue Nile Executive Lounge and that is even nicer.

I don't know...seeing Thai girls dressed up in Egyptian costumes.... Of course, if it is like Suzi Wong, there might not be much to the costumes at all. ::

Hi there LC

This is not meant as a flame but the girls upstairs have been showing for a long time now. I was in BKK 5 times last year and again in Feb this year and the girls were nude every trip.

I even had two in one of the side rooms naked on my lap!!!

I like this bar !!! wonder why?? just take a look at my handle.

Uniformguy

As another service to board members and LOS in general, I'll check it out too and make sure that Old Hippie doesn't take his clothes off too! ;)

Thaipan

uniguy may very well be right as I don't get out much these days (haven't been out for several months in fact). But I hadn't seen the info here so I thought I'd inform the rest of the guys... since many hunger for full nudity.

The last time I was in Baccara (Dec?) the go-go girls were definetly in full bikinis. This time they were topless. And there was no upstairs full nude show. That's not to say places like Midnite weren't showing full nudity all last year.

The last time I was in Baccara (Dec?) the go-go girls were definetly in full bikinis. This time they were topless. And there was no upstairs full nude show.
Your both right. Soi Cowboy is loosening up - and is now certainly now much looser than NEP - but they sometimes have to tone it down for an hour or so. I was in Baccara this week when, around the same time we called for our bill, the dancers, all of them buck naked, left the stage and were replaced by a group of fully clothed dek serves. Perfect timing. When we left Baccara we saw a police pickup truck slowly trolling down Soi Cowboy. We poked our heads in a number of bars, including Midnite, and the girls were all fully clothed. We went into Dollhouse. An hour later we all noticed: hey, the girls are naked again! I poked my head outside for a moment: no police vehicles in sight. That seems to be how it works these days.

Says Gadfly1:

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />

An hour later we all noticed: hey, the girls are naked again! I poked my head outside for a moment: no police vehicles in sight. That seems to be how it works these days.

Sounds like the perfect system to me ::

Thaipan

Archived