The Monkey Show

UAL875

So last week I go to Koh Samui for a few days of rest and relaxation. Had a great time, it's a pretty fun island. Even met Limbo, hence the 3-hour lull on this board last Saturday, March 1st. Anyway, while riding around Samui I noticed various tourist attractions - crocodile farm, elephant rides, aquarium -- pretty standard stuff. I even went to the butterfly garden for a couple of enjoyable hours. Now it's a week later and I am back in Japan and happen to run into one of my old buddies. He's looking all tanned and trim so I ask where he's been hanging his hat these days. "I just got back from Samui". "Oh shit, I was just there as well. I wish we could have connected". What a coincidence.

Some more small talk and he asks if I saw the Monkey Show in Samui. I tell him that I did not but wish I would have visited some of the more hokey sites I mentioned above. He then explained what happened to him at the "show". Apparently he and his girlfriend arrived when they were closing down shop for the day so there were no more performances scheduled. He also said the place itself was somewhat lame but they finally did encounter a monkey. A very cheeky monkey. Why cheeky??? ?Well the creature decided to have an unabashed wank right in front of my buddy and his gal. In fact, my friend photographed the whole occurrence. But the highlight (lowlight?) was when said monkey ejaculated and then ate its own spooge. Quite the dramatic climax to such a charming performance.

Now I know we have at least one member who lives on Koh Samui and that many of you guys visit there. So I have a question that has been festering ever since I was told this tale. Did my friend actually see the Monkey Show (or one act from it) or was the little guy getting a little practice in order to add some new material to the existing set? I know I have bigger fish to fry here in Tokyo, but inquiring minds need to know?

Says Zaad:

The Monkey Show is on the top of my list of 'things to see in Samui'.

Meeting Limbo went down to 2nd place. ::

Thanks UAL875 ::

BTW, your name reminds me of that war / submarine movie with the germans...U571
:)

OK Zaad,

that cold one in the fridge with your name on it is mine now!!

The Monkey Show is on the top of my list of 'things to see in Samui'.

Meeting Limbo went down to 2nd place.

Thanks UAL875

BTW, your name reminds me of that war / submarine movie with the germans...U571

I have been to this island and do not recall seeing any subs on th beach..what were you guys drinking? ::

Says Zaad:

Take your hands OFF my beer, Limbo. ::

Not so fast, read my PM before making a decision about that beer, OK!

I'm having a BAD DAY
:cussing:
don't you dare to make it worse. :onfire:

Cheers

Zaad,

you gotta set your priorities straight :rolleyes:

Ling shall never kill ling

Says Zaad:

Take your hands OFF my beer, Limbo. ::

Not so fast, read my PM before making a decision about that beer, OK!

I'm having a BAD DAY
:cussing:
don't you dare to make it worse. :onfire:

Cheers

Zaad,

you gotta set your priorities straight :rolleyes:

:grinyes:

Ling shall never kill ling

Archived