Alley Cat Bar Soi 8

ultras67

Was in there Saturday around 6ish a couple of weeks ago. I was the only customer in at the time - too early for everyone else but I just had a "need" there were a couple of girls outside and 3 inside as well as bar staff. Its very near Nana BTS and about 80m down the soi on a sub soi going to the right. At night you can see it better as there is a big red neon sign above the door.

Went up for a BJ after a mild sales pitch and got selected by a girl - normally I dont like that but she was one of the better looking ones. There is the menu with prices and names like Kitty Litter and the Cats Meow. But basically its

BJ 600

ST 1500

ST 2 girls 2800 ( I think )

There are a couple of bedrooms for the ST, just from a glimpse when walking by, they look average.

Went upstairs to the BJ room to find 3 couches with curtains used to separate them. She curtained one off and asked me to take a shower before business.

At the time I didnt understand what she was asking so didnt take one ( I have since read on another board that its normal for them to ask that - but given the lack of privacy, state of the towels I dont think I would want to )

She eventually got down to business and wiped me off with some wet freshning towels and gave me a good old inspection before lowering the mouth.

Unfortunately she followed the "If I bite harder and yank harder" he will enjoy it more rule of BJs and I had to ask her about 4 times to be gentle. I couldnt really have a good diddle as she had some leotard / body type thing on which meant all the good bits were kept under wraps. Eventually she made me come but I was really too sore to enjoy it.

The weird thing it the lighting is the uv light not a normal light so my white shirt beamed in the gloom against her dark dress.

quality of women 7.5/10

quality of BJ 6.5/10

cost 8/10

Its not a favourite place, I prefer SOL, but will go back for a second opinion.

Never been to Alley Cat, but Lolita's is a reglar stop for me when I'm in BKK and I'd rank it as much better than what you've described AC as being. Notion of showering at a BJ bar seems kind of strange. That is not the practice at Lolita's, and in fact I doubt they even have a shower. Cleansing method of choice there is the premoistened alcohol wipe, which if used on daily basis (I know because I aquired a Lolita's habit one trip when I was staying up on that end of Sukhumvit) can actually produce dandruff of the pecker!!

:: ::

I've been there several times, and I like the place a lot. I had a somewhat different experience than you.

I've never been asked to take a shower first. The only thing ever offered was the "wipe."

I prefer my blow-jobs done by naked women, so that is what I get. The first time I went, the girl just took everything off on her own. The second time, the girl started to do it fully clothed. I simply asked her to take em off, and she complied without complaining. Since then, they are almost always in the buff by the time we make it upstairs.

What I like is the attitude of virtually all the girls. I first went there just to check the place out, not really expecting to "partake." I found that there was a pool table on the second floor. A few games of pool soon progressed to "strip" pool. There's nothing like a good game of "strip"pool to put one in the mood, and the girls pretty much know it. The last time I was there, a friend & I played against 4 of them. It turned into a great time, decadant even by Bangkok standards :o

Kwaimaisabai,

"I went into SOL once but found it so sleazy in atmosphere that I didn't stay long - or indulge in the services."

That's the charm of Star of Light, the sleaze level. I must admit that the first time I went there, I was too shy to partake :o. Needless to say, I'm not shy anymore!! :grinyes:

First timers should start at Lolitas and work their way up to the Star of Light.

Ranger

Ultra,

I've never been to Alley Cat's, but have enjoyed Lolitas, SOL and the Pattaya BJ bars many a time. If I had 10 Baht for every time I have had to say "bow bow, cha cha" during a BJ, I could retire in style ::. Maybe some guys like it rough? :dunno: More likely is the girl wanting to get things done and over with quicker.

Did you tip on top of the 600B? I have always tipped 100-200B depending on my level of satisfaction.

Ranger

I have never been much into playing pool and indeed have been heard to complain on the number of pool halls in BKK but this Strip Pool is a new one on me.

Please tell me how to play this, do you have to remove an item of clothing every time you miss a pocket or what.

Suddenly I could become very interested in this game.

Thanks........uniformguy

UG,

I have never played Strip Pool, but have played pool with naked girls upstairs at a certain SC bar before :grinyes:. I actually got more accurate with my shots when one of them was grabbing my crotch and another shaking her boobs above the pocket I was aiming for :o.

Ranger

Says Ranger:

First timers should start at Lolitas and work their way up to the Star of Light.

Hi ranger,

Don't you mean work their way down?

I actually like sleazy bars normally. The total lack of sleaze is the one negative thing (among many positives) about Gullivers in Soi 5. I just thought that SOL was too much - and seeing a guy receiving a BJ at the bar in full view of all didn't make it any better.

I rarely go to PP these days in any case.

Khwai

Archived