Alley Cat Bar Soi 8

ultras67

Says ultras67:

BJ 600

ST 1500

ST 2 girls 2800 ( I think )

you can get the ST for the BJ price (600 baht called kitty litter), however only on the sofa and not in the bedroom. tip the girl and keep your mouth shut downstairs, one of the cashier/dek serv is the owner's wife and rather greedy.

girls are similar to lolita and IMO a bit sweeter than in the pp bj bars

a bit tricky to find as it is not directly on soi 8, but at the end of a subsoi on the right (yes you described that but i just wanted to point this out again)

At Alley Cat, it's not really about playing pool. It's just about having fun. Playing pool with the girls is just another way of setting the mood. There are, of course, others.

The first time I played with a girl there(pool), she kept lifting her skirt in a fun way of distracting me as I shot. That led to my suggesting we play for clothes. We played 8-ball, and every loss meant another article of clothing. She was not much of a pool player. In fact, none of the girls there are. I now go there with friends, and we play as a group. The girls get naked pretty quickly.

My post was just to say that the girls have a pretty good attitude there. I've never gotten a bum's rush, and the girls all seem to just enjoy having a good time. I don't think I've ever felt pressured into speeding things up.

Alley Cat is owned by the same people that own Lolita's. I prefer it to Lolita's because it's a bit more private. I know a lot of girls that work in the Lolita beer bar complex, and I don't neccessarily need them knowing what I've been up to. The bargirl grapevine can never be underestimated. It's also probably the least sleezy of the BJ bars, which would make it a good place for first-timers.

This seems to evolve into a decent BJ thread, so I better throw in my few euro cents worth:

Wen't into alley cat once & when inquiring what sort of bar this is the few men & BG's in there basically acted rude that I wasn't in the know & almost kicked me out. They definately didn't try to make any business from me so I left with a feeling that was some sort of weird bar only worth forgetting about - untill now I suppose :hubba:

So it's part of the BJ shops or perhaps rather a neat mix between lolitas & eden ::

Regarding tipping I would say it isn't mandatory with this sort of price level ala the rest of the bkk joints (eden almost discourage tipping!). I've always felt it mandatory to at least tip 100bt (if getting a BBBJ) at some 400bt bargain places like pattaya soi postoffice shops.

Alley cat definately added to my BJ list & for the record my other ratings are as follows:

*BKK SOL (along with kangaroo/rose etc in the pong): the buttom of the sleaze & everything that goes with it. I like it now & then!

*Lolitas: quite young girls, but lacking athmosphere & good service!

*PTY postoffice pump st/spicy/etc: IMO best selection of girls & service/value. Even great ST/LT material on occasion & the sleazy is neither too much or lacking. Just up to you :bow:

Now enjoy!

Archived