Supergirls

ultras67

Was in Supergirls in Patpong for the obigatory last drink before the airport on Wednesday night and saw something I hadnt seen in a long time. A Lesbian Dildo Show !

There was the usual blowing out candles, shooting darts and we were about to leave when the bar man said wait for the motorbike show. Sure enough looking up we could see the wheels of a bike hanging down. When it was lowered, two of the average looking girls were naked with one having a strap on over here bikini. They duly started to kiss and touch each other then suddenly the dildo started to disappear up the pussy and the girl was fucked in about 6 different positions.

I think I saw this type of show about 3 years ago before it disappeared as being too risky. When it made its comeback, I dont know but how long will it be before we see other bars following ( they may well be already but I havent seen anything posted about it yet ). The strange thing was, this was around 10.30, it wasnt a "just before we close and we will sneak it in" arrangement.

Whether this is Patpong loosening up or the bar has a special arrangement with the boys in brown I dont know. I hope the first obviously, but would not be surpirised at the second.

The drawback about this place is that there was only 2 girls out of 8, I liked and would consider taking out, all the others were past their best a few years ago. Also they were quite agressive about the lady show tips.

I am making my first visit to LOS in April and while I know that most of the upstairs Patpong shows are notorius for scams, I would still like to check out one of the shows during my trip.

I gonna hook up with some of the regulars from this board but I'm sure they will have no interest having "been there, done that" many times in the past.

With that being said, is there a particular place that is better than the others? Any tips on avoiding scams? I want to see the pussy shoot dart, pussy blow fart, pussy play ball, pussy make telephone call shows, just so I can say I saw it once.

:)

I think it might be the pong (as well as elsewhere) loosening up a bit as posted earlier I saw a thaiman fuck thailady show in queens castle 2 around new years. That wasn't just before closing either, but something like midnight I reckon. Sort of chocked me, but more so my collegue who was in the gogo's for the 1st time :hubba: :grinyes::applause:

Says ZMAN Z28:

Glad you didn't get scammed in there. Never been there myself(Supergirls PP), so it isn't fair for me to judge, just kinda go with a bunch of other opinions about Pat Pong in general.

nothing against your mainstream opinion; i go frequently to the pong and also to the upstairbars and i faced only 2 attempts of taking advantage of me years ago and both ended peaceful and without loss as i negotiated down the requests to normal prices. of course if you behave like a easy target you will get into troubles...

i have also been to supergirls many times and never saw any scams; one of the better upstair bars in the pong

nice top hear from one of the few felow guys who don't get scared of easily & don't accept to be ripped off (easily).

completely agree with what you posted ;)

the pong still have too much to offer in terms of variety to deserve being crossed of the list IMO...

enjoy!

The Pong isn't my favorite place because it is not very laid back and the touts are omnipresent. However, I have been to SG a few times with no problem whatsoever, and no attempt at a problem. Just be ready for the tip basket when the show is over. ::

Was in Supergirls in Patpong for the obigatory last drink before the airport on Wednesday night and saw something I hadnt seen in a long time. A Lesbian Dildo Show !

Brilliant! This bar was the first bar I ever went to back in 98 when, as a complete lonely novice, I had a fantastic non rip off night with 4 girls watching the infamous sex on a flying motorbike show.

With all that's written about PP I will keep this on my list of regular haunts now (along with SOL!!!)

Supergirls and Queens Castle 1 are OK by my experience, both have good shows, QC1 tends to be busier. Super Pussy is bad ( 300B a beer ) The others I dont know ie Firecat.

By the way, dont worry about the been there done that attitude of the regulars. Sometimes, a newbie will re-energise an old hand on an otherwise run of the mill evening with your newbieness.

Archived