K3 VISA

I am new to this board but hopefully some one her can help me answer some questions I have about the k-3 visa

I submitted the I 130 Jan 3 2003 received the first noa on Jan 14

Submitted the I 129 for k3 visa on Jan 20 received the first noa on the I 129 Jan 30 received the 2nd noa on mar 18th 2003. Now I am stuck don?t know what do next told my wife to go to the embassy to see if she can get a packet 3 from them even though the paperwork is not there as of yet don?t know if they will do it she is also going to try to get the police cert and change the name on here passport still has her maiden name on it so I guess my question is are we trying to get everything done too fast will the embassy give her a packet 3 she does not have the noa in hand just the receipt number. She also is very shy and does not know Bangkok at all. It is about a 4-hour trip from her home to bkk. Is there any thing that I can do her to help? Maybe someone in Bangkok that can help her. What are your suggestions?

I want to get this done as quickly as possible. I cannot go there personally due to the current situation with Iraq and being active duty military they will not let me. Don?t think she really understand this though. Please help

[color:"blue"] [/color] [color:"blue"] [/color] [color:"blue"] [/color]

Archived