Sukhumvit Guest Friendly Hotels

I am coming to BKK in Feb 02. smile.gif" border="0 I'm staying in the Dusit Thani for about 10 days, but for a couple of reasons (one of which is don't want to tell BG/freelancer I'm staying at DT and drive up price wink.gif" border="0 ), I want to find a comfortable, nice, guest-friendly hotel in the Sukhumvit area. Price isn't a concern really, say under $US65 or so. Main criteria is the creature comforts, a/c, safe in room, queen or king bed, clean (especially bathrooms). I'm considering the Tai Pan, Rembrandt, or Zenith Sukhumvit (formerly the Hampton Inn). I like the Tai Pan as it's close to SC, Thermae, Clinton. But as I intend to spend about 3-5 days around Sukhumvit from Nana, Soi 7, Edens down to SC, it isn't really all that important for location. Guest friendliness is, of course, real important. I don't plan on spending the night necessarily, but will probably want for ST 2-3 times a day, maybe more. Anyone out there have recommendations on these or others in area? Appreciate any suggestions. laugh.gif" border="0

Archived