Ministry of Sound security thugs

So let me tell you about my night last night.

Ministry of sound. Bangkok.

It all started reasonable well. It was my Birthday and I really wasn?t in the mood to do much. I met up with a friend and he talked me into going to the MOS.

After about 45 minutes there I noticed my friend having a bit of an argument with someone on another table. I saw my friend was a little drunk, and was swaying a bit, but he was harmless, I knew that.

But then 3 members of security started getting overly heavy and started pulling him all over the place. I thought I could help the situation by telling security that it was OK and I would walk him outside to cool off. They just kept getting rougher with him, so I tried to get in-between to break up want looked like trouble. The next thing I know is that about 10 securities came over and started swinging punches at me, I tried to breakaway and a bouncer smashed an ashtray in my face. By this time it was a full scale beating and someone else joined in with one of those metal extendable riot stick. I was repeatedly hit on the head in the face, ribs and back.

They also started hitting my girlfriend when she tried to get them off me.

The result is a smashed tooth, several cracked ribs, numerous lumps on my head, a black eye a swollen nose and cheek and a slash in on my jaw where the ash tray hit me. Also covered in bruises from my knees up. And before anyone jumps to the wrong conclusion I was stone cold sober. It was early in the night and I hadn?t drunk much due to being a little sick earlier in the evening. And I wasn?t being aggressive, at least until they started using tools on me. After that I did try and defend myself although it was hard as my g/f was holding onto me in her attempt to protect me, so I was unable to swing a proper punch even if I tried.

My g/f has got a big lump on her head and bruises on her back.

We wanted to report to the police , but when we approached a policeman outside we were told that there would be no point, as there is too much money involved with the club (and police etc) and besides the club would have organized their version of events,

One of the security after told my g/f that one of the bouncers that was getting carried away with the stick on me is often like that and causes a lot of problems

So MOS security is just power crazy thugs.

Keep away/.

This is all true and no exaggeration

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your response is so empathetic and kind. Heellllooooowwww?

Anybody home? ::

To the original poster. Sorry to hear of your troubled evening and giving us all a heads up on these as---- A lesson for aLL INCLUDING YOUR FRIEND WHO OWES YOU BIG TIME.

tAKE cARE AND HEAL UP-

Your response is so empathetic and kind. Heellllooooowwww?

[color:"blue"]

Come on now .... jai yen yen na ..

We have different way to deal with a negative situation and attempted humor is one of 'em ... I thought he put apprpriate Graemlin at the end of the post to convey that. :hug:

[/color]

Noodle -- sorry to hear about your beating. ::

Sounds like it could have happened to anybody and that's "just not right". Maybe I'm naive but I think that some kind of complaint should be made. If it were me that sure wouldn't be the last of it. ::

Even with knowedge of alleged police corruption I would certainly have gotten some kind of hospital report and also contacted the police and maybe spoken to a lawyer as well.

Good luck and get well soon.

1. get a hospital report.

2. get a police report.

3. Have someone take pictures of you in hospital.

4. inform MOS in London (they need to know what's going on in los).

5. get a lawyer (inexpensive in Thailand) and sue the bastards, you've got rights, even in los. Don't let them get away with it!!!

gather up some "friends" and have a chat with the manager when he is on his way home

Seriously, put the incident in some news groups that cater to tourists, thai chat, ect.

I think their ( did not know it was a uk based business) hq would respond if they got hit where it counts ( in the pocketbook)

slime cant grow under a rock if it is turned over and exposed to the daylight.

OK, I'm giving you some contacts to follow up.

This is who you need to contact;

James Palumbo

Ministry of Sound

103 Gaunt Street

London SE1 8DP

Telephone: 0207 378 6528

James is the chairman of the Ministry of Sound Group

Lisa Bond is his PA today.(He hasn't a permanent PA at the moment).

They are both in the office right now, if you can bring yourself to speak to them.

Then you can decide where to go from there.

Be nice.

Archived