Ministry of Sound security thugs

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to know what happened to your friend and did he end up with the same physical condition as you?

Did your friend put up alot of resistence early on in the dispute for them to get heavy with him? He must have some fault ior contribution in this?

I will assume that by the time you entered, you came too late on the scene and things were already beyond any rationale talk in which you were trying to do in which they interpreted as aid/reinforcement to your friend?

While I agree with your thug comment and complete unprofessional response by the bouncers, it still takes two to tangle at some point which lead the situation to get out of control.

Cardinalblue

I had a problem one night in Patpong, I went to the Tourist Police who appear to be above the Lumpini lot, and it was sorted immediately, they have a phone number (1155 I think) give them a call they dont want aggro in Thailand its bad for the image.

I found the 'happy birthday' remark , quite funny.

My mate seemed to walk out of all without a scratch, my girlfriend even came off worse than him.

Thank for the advise, I went to the hspital today , only one cracked rib but nonethe less painful for it, but they had to pull one of my back teeth out as it was too badly damaged.

I never asked for a report at the hospital but prehaps if I called them they might provide it for me. They did all seem so concerned.. If any of you need to go to hospital go to Yan Hee. the nurses are unbelievable gorgous and its the best run hospital i've come across. when I regain my dashing good looks, I shall start a tread 'in search of where the nurses from this hospital hang out at night'

I'll call this number you provided. but I as much as I want retribution I dont really want to spend a whole day filling out forms while a gentleman in brown just shruggs at me. :banghead:

I know when you here these stories theres normally a bit of drunken sillyness involved but, this was definatly not the case in this instant. And no I never found out what started it all exactly but it was blatently not serious. and we were standing right near the exit doors, where behind which the greater part of the beating took place..

"While I agree with your thug comment and complete unprofessional response by the bouncers, it still takes two to tangle at some point which lead the situation to get out of control."

Maybe originally. As I read it, he was trying to intervene in a scenario where there were numerous people versus one. The large group can easily morph into mob psychiatry. Few things impact a mob. Either run away, or make an extremely emphatic attention grabbing scene (which usually has consequences at one extreme or another).

<<burp>>

Archived