The Factory...

vinod

Hello - does anybody know if the Factory is a pick-up spot or if freelancers frequent this pool bar?

[color:"blue"]

The staff generally are not into ST play. They are looking to hook a long-term "boyfriens". The owners would like to keep it this way by imposing 1,500 baht barfine.

However, the place is nice pool hall that have many freelancers come .. but come before 11pm, otherwise, majority of freelancers will go to other venues such as Nana Disco, Gulliver's, Soi 7, Spasso, and etc.

[/color]

Jazz,

I agree with you and u hit-on-the-nail, most of the girls are looking for longtime asociation. I was eyeing a cuite and could not make much head-way on my earlier 2 trips and it was only on last week trip I could crack ;)

cheers

vinod

• 1 month later...

concernng this is my first post, i hope people will go easy on me...probably not likely.lol..but i made my fist trip to the los, back in february andi happened to stumble upon ths place. i met some pretty cool people here from all over the globe. played alot of pool, hung out and had a good time,even though i dont speak a word of thai. the girls there are fun to hang with but like others have posted you better be in it for the long run as they are not looking for one night stands. better off going over to the beer gardens if your looking for a st girl.

yes, your right, they are all for a long term. I travel almost every month to BKK on business. I date one of the girls there now, she tell me, am her BF :banghead: yes she does come up with some expenses & purchases during my trips. Beer Garden is not my kind of place where it is more hardcore where you just do the deed and it done. After making N no., of trips I have been very choosy with the girls I want to go

and it not just for the deed.

have fun......

cheers

vinod

Archived