The Factory...

vinod

In keeping with the spirt of the participants on this board (I've been helped on several occasions by those here in the past), and since I have not seen any reply to your request since it was posted, I felt some obligation to get the info for you. Of course, the fact that I was en route to the Soi 7 beer garden had no influence on my quest ::

Indeed, I found The Factory Pool Bar as you noted: about 100 feet from Soi 5 between Soi 5 and Soi 7 on Sukhumvit.

I requested and was given a biz card for The Factory which notes the telephone number(s) as 02 655 1750, 51. I guess that if you are calling from the U.S., you'd dial 662 655 1750 or 51.

Although you didn't ask for it, the address on the card shows: 95/2 Sukhumvit Road, Between Soi 5-7, Wattana, Bangkok 10110

Chongnoi,

Thank you very much for dropping into the place and I really appreciate for taking the trouble to just get the no., for me. What I like most here in the board is every memeber really goes out to help a fellow member.

thanks once again.

vinod

Hi

this place was the first time I drop in during my last week trip. I always walked in the front of it during past visits but this time as I got bored of the other places I went to check this out. I really like the place and off course the 2 cuties who work in the morning shift and end there work at 6 pm.

I dropped on the 1st day after work around 5.30 and started playing the pool and both of them countiuned playing after the shift. These 2 girls were really fun going out with them and I really enjoyed this last trip. One of them wanted some stuff from NJ when I come again in April and I misplaced her cell no., which she gave. Well this was the reason I wanted the no., and nothing more..... I would not like to switch my current profession in telecom to bar business, beacuse I know if I get into bar business I will out of business in no time

hi Jazz,

Thanks for the offer. I got in touch with the girl through one of my old contacts. The cell no., which she had was stolen from her bar when she was at work and this was the reason I was not able to reach her. I did speak to her.

Thanks again and we can have drink togather when I come on 17th April.

cheers

vinod

Archived