YMMV.....less?

For me I find re-visiting the gems helps.

Although this means the variety factor is less, but to have a good few days with one that gives good attitude (and good other things :hubba:) makes up for that. One or 2 floater days are required to keep the list long enough.

Says faminto:

Indeed, one can get jaded here and pass on many girls who would be queens at home.

Spot on. After a year of being spoiled in BKK I have come home for 2 weeks hols and been horrified just how fat and ugly the native women are. I used to think maybe 2 or 3 out of 10 were corkers, 4 I would happily wake up next to and the rest, well..... Now its 1, 2 and the rest. :(

My advice, be yourself, be happy in life and the girls will pick up on this. If they dont, I follow the "move to another bar" theory. You will always find someone. A few weeks ago, I got a uni student sitting at a street cafe at 4.30am with her older sister and had a great time, she was complaining the next morning she couldnt walk :: she gave me her number and she has called or sent me a text message me every day since. I cant wait until I get back on Thursday. :grinyes:

Says Ultras 67: "...had a great time, she was complaining the next morning she couldnt walk ::..."

I had an uncannily similar experience with a 48 year-old slack-jawed alcoholic fat old banger I dragged back from Grace Coffee shop at 2AM one night last December. Street-name of 'Lek', 3 kids, top front tooth missing and a home-done tattoo on her arse saying "Hello Sailor". As she left my hotel the next morning, she was cussing and blinding in Thai and complaining she couldn't walk either ;). Then again, she'd had 5 heinekens and a bottle of vodka for breakfast.

jack :clown:

I think, it is more a matter of the girl than a matter of the place. Making a list of "good" girls and asking for them can definitely help (I made it for myself some time and I was lucky).

• 2 weeks later...

I tend to agree... In past trips I have gone from bar to bar and nightlife area to nightlife area trying to find what I might be missing and never really finding anything better than where I started. Now I tend to stick with the bars that consistantly provide quality girls in a quality environment.

The last trip to Pattaya in March I spent most of my time in Big Willy's Go-Go, Happy, Living Dolls and Living Dolls Showcase.

I love Showcase and could happily spend the whole night there (well from 10pm anyway). Good looking girls having a good time is always a turn-on and it certainly beats the soft shoe shuffle of the Pattayaland Go-Go bars.

Says Fiery Jack:

Says Ultras 67: "...had a great time, she was complaining the next morning she couldnt walk ::..."

I had an uncannily similar experience with a 48 year-old slack-jawed alcoholic fat old banger I dragged back from Grace Coffee shop at 2AM one night last December. Street-name of 'Lek', 3 kids, top front tooth missing and a home-done tattoo on her arse saying "Hello Sailor". As she left my hotel the next morning, she was cussing and blinding in Thai and complaining she couldn't walk either
;)
. Then again, she'd had 5 heinekens and a bottle of vodka for breakfast.

jack
:clown:

or maybe it was her club foot acting up on her again? I hope you got her number ::

I find that the list of girls works well if you are a frequent visitor (or expat). My lists diminish in value if I don't go back for a few months, and become useless if I don't go back for more than a year. :(

The list of bars seems a bit more reliable since you can also check the boards for current trends, but a bar is not the same as a sure-bet girl.

Archived