YMMV.....less?

The hit and miss factor in Thailand is a bit too much. In some trips, I strike gold more than once and the only problem is how to fit all of these beauties into my busy schedule :) . In other trips, it's one disappointment after another.

Any advice to improve the odds a bit? I do the usual basic homework: Reading the different boards to pick the right bars/massage parlors, Talk to the girls a bit to establish some rapport, etc. Still, the service can be very poor or really great, and I cannot think of something to improve the odds.

A few guys I have gone on tour with seem to spend too much time chasing the"in" spot. Running from bar to bar, SC, Nana, S33 et all. I seem to do best by finding a bar that is at least somewhat active and fun, and sticking around. The evening in the bars have an ebb and flow to them. Toughing it out in a lull in the action is better than commuting to another area. There usually seem to be plenty of girls that cycle around after their customer leaves that didn't take them out. Let the good times and bad girls seek you out!

Massage parlors are a crap shoot for me. I never go with the same girl, and have as good a chance of picking a winner myself as when asking for advice from the manager. But honestly I am not that hard to please. No real kinky requests and just go with the flow.I just want a few laughs too. If you have any perver... errrr umm special treats you like the approach may be different. Plenty of deviants here to help you if there is something special you require. :neener:

Sticking to one bar for a while seems like a nice idea to try.

Massage parlors have been more reliable in terms of quality of service (nothing more deviant than BBBJTC) because it is easier to negotiate explicitly without spoiling the "mood", and if the girl is not agreeable, you just do the massage and leave a small tip. Having said that, it was one out of seven this time (and crummy at that) versus four out of four last time which were fantastic.

I have one or two "home bars" one I don't pull from, and the other I butterfly in, just the way it goes! :) If I pass a place that has a few decent looking (I'm easy to please, believe me!) then I stop in. I also do like to make the rounds a few times, all depends on my mood. The problem I have is once in awhile, I get in a mood where nothing is quite good enough! Women I would die for at home simple aren't good enough here...always looking for the perfect one... This last trip, I eased up, relaxed and enjoyed! Found a lot of them I actually liked, and had more fun! Really all up to you, you are on holiday, relax and enjoy!!

Indeed, one can get jaded here and pass on many girls who would be queens at home.

How about the quality of service? How consistent is it and is it affected by your "relax and enjoy" mood? Sometimes a couple of early disappointments can set you up for a bad mood.

Says faminto:

The hit and miss factor in Thailand is a bit too much. In some trips, I strike gold more than once and the only problem is how to fit all of these beauties into my busy schedule
:)
. In other trips, it's one disappointment after another.

Any advice to improve the odds a bit? I do the usual basic homework: Reading the different boards to pick the right bars/massage parlors, Talk to the girls a bit to establish some rapport, etc. Still, the service can be very poor or really great, and I cannot think of something to improve the odds.

Like some poster pointed out; it's best to spend at least an hour in one bar to check out/test out "different" girls... an outgoing/horny girl that you get along with well in the bar usually peforms better than the boring type in the hotel room (but not always, unfortunately)

Archived