Boss?

gummigut

Anyone know anything about the Boss apartments?

They seem to advertise every other day in the BKK post. They have two studios 31sqM and 41sqM for 8500 and 13,500 / month. I will be moving to BKK soon and wondering if it is an ok place to crash for a month or two until I sort out what job I will take.

Thanks,

<<burp>>

gummigut,

I'm living at Boss Tower since March 11th... as the previous poster said just check the www.nanapong.com report at the free website. Information there is accurate enough.

I don't have any complain about the place and services.

I used to live there. It is pretty good but try and get a room at the back. I was on 10th floor overlooking Rama 4 and the traffic runs through the night pretty heavily. That includes arseholes on 2 cylinder bikes trying to go 200 kmph in 1st gear. It also means a lot of HGVs and semi HGV's servicing Klongtoey market and not afraid to use their horn repeatedly for no apparent reason. The market is very busy from 4-7am and I used to get woken up frequently.

FYI:

I have moved into Boss. I didn't want to move hotels and then move into another apartment. Worse comes to worse, it is only for a month or two.

The place is alright. I'm quite high up, and I still hear the traffic, but it is not to bad. They have a really good photographer. The pamphlet shows a pool that looks olympic sized but is just barely large enough to do laps.

I have already had the light shade in my bathroom break (they place the light bulb so it's touching the glass and the heat broke it). Replaced pretty quickly.

I'll check out the nanapong report and maybe post my comparison views.

Thanks to everyone who responded!

<<burp>>

(now if I only had a car!)

Archived