new beer bars next to Clinton Plaza in BKK

Hidy Ho

The bars in that area will extend all the way back, to where the toilet is, and around the other "hallway."

[color:"blue"]

It already has. The new Monica's is located in the back where the toilets are located. A couple more beer bars in construction now ... few other locations already purchased and will be going up soon.

Is 500 baht high? Perhaps .. but it's been that way at most of Soi 10 beer bars and most of beer bars in BKK. And, I don't believe all beer bars are there for girls to go with customers. It can be just a stop to rest and drink beverages.

[/color]

• 2 weeks later...

The entire plaza area in the back are not operating anymore. Only the venues facing Sukhumvit are in operation, Monica's (beer bar at the entrace to Dollhouse Clinton), The Living Room, DeliFrance, Meeting Point and Bill's. All these venues will be closing shortly (by end of May - according to my grapevine, except for Bill's Cafe which will close at end of April).

A new bar opened yesterday in the area that I originally posted about, called Sexy Bar, kinda small "cocktail lounge" rather than beer bar.

Archived