Guest unfriendly hotels

Why don't we put up a list of guest unfriendly hotels or hotels that are just plain out of the way to help out newbies who are booking all in deals to LOS.

See the thread from Vinod about how he nearly stayed at Cholchan 'in' Pattaya.

I'll start off with

Ambassador Bangkok - tried to get me to pay Baht 500 to bring a girl in when I was staying there.

Ambassador Jomtien - just plain out of the way. Not where you want to be at all.

Cholchan as Vinod found out is also way out of town and a hazard to Sanuking.

Hi

Yes this is good idea and with a large no. of boardmemeber, I'm sure we'll have most of hotels in Pattaya & Bkk for the hotel which are guest friendly.

1. Bkk - Ambassador : Check-in as double room and no problem when you come with guest or they charge 500 where it another 200 for double room.

2. Pattaya - Novo Lodge - Guest friendly.

Lets see how many hotel we get on this board.

Vinod

Promenade hotel, Swiss Park hotel, business inn, manhattan (book for 2 persons, otherwise a joiner fee !), ruamchitt plaza,: guest friendly.

beach view pattaya, guest friendly.

quote:

Originally posted by themayorofpattaya:

Why don't we put up a list of guest unfriendly hotels or hotels that are just plain out of the way to help out newbies who are booking all in deals to LOS.

See the thread from Vinod about how he nearly stayed at Cholchan 'in' Pattaya.

I'll start off with

Ambassador Bangkok - tried to get me to pay Baht 500 to bring a girl in when I was staying there.

Ambassador Jomtien - just plain out of the way. Not where you want to be at all.

Cholchan as Vinod found out is also way out of town and a hazard to Sanuking.

One of the updates of the www.nanapong.com website consist on a description of guest unfriendly hotels. Check it out.

Archived