Guest unfriendly hotels

Rictic-

Not to dispute your knowledge of the Dusit Thani, but two years ago I told a King's Group girl I would come back to pick her up later at about 22:00 and when I got there she

was gone. The mamasan lied and said she was out getting dinner (yeah, right) but when she came back she was quite embarrassed that the mama had made her go short time with a guest at the Dusit.

I have never stayed there, but I eat there regularly and know the GM. I have never asked him about their guest policy.

A couple of my relations were staying at Dusit Thani this week and were the hotel refused the let the girls in.

It would be interesting if you could ask the GM what the policy is.

I'm planning on staying at the Dusit Thani in Feb. It is guest unfriendly as I understand it, but that's ok as I will be there with my wife. My only concern is that they don't bother her every time we come in or I will be pissed. But simce she's 52 and obviously not a BG, I'm pretty sure we won't have any problems.

smile.gif" border="0

I would say no problem

They remembered my relations, when I went to see them, i asked for them by name and the concierge told me he'd just seen them walk downstairs to the bar. Very professional from what I saw.

Rictic,

Good to hear that! My wife is still beautiful to me, but we've both aged since our youth. I met her when we were 20 and have been together for 27 years. I probably still see her through the rose colored glasses of my youth, but hopefully she looks at me through the same glasses!

BTW, since she is going to Udon Thani to visit family, I am staying behind in BKK for 6-8 days alone--been reminiscing about sanuk days way back when---I wonder what I'm going to do with myself? laugh.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0 Actually, I intend to have some fun while I'm there, but obviously will keep my fun out of the Dusit Thani. wink.gif" border="0

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived