3 visits to LOS in 10 days! Part 1

How can this be 3 visits to LOS in 10 days? Well I had to to to Manila on business and decided to have a weekend stop over in BKK on either side of the Manila trip, as you do! Then at the last minute I had to factor in a visit to Singapore but my air ticket could only be changed for date of travel not direction so a 3rd visit to BKK! Life is a bitch isn't it? ;)

Where to start? I arrived in BKK early am on the 14th, got to the J. W. Marriott and went to bed, woke at noon, showered and set off for Eden and hit the ground running. I had made a booking with Marc via his web site and it works well. After a very nice session there with 2 of his best looking girls I had a date with a lady I had met on a previous trip, late afternoon before going to Gullivers to meet some of the board members. The best laid plans came awry, in the hands of a beautiful Thai lady and yes I admit it jet lag too, so I never made it to Gullivers but did the next day, nice place with friendly staff and good food too!

That night I went round to Bus Stop in Soi 4, to check out the televised rugby for saturday, chatted with some very nice TG's and left for a walk round NEP. It had been my intention to check out Angelwitch but the place was jumping so I walked on a couple of doors till the music coming out of Sexy Nights caused me to stop and check it out, good old fashioned rock music! Sweet home Alabama if I remember correctly. The place was not too busy and I was pleasantly surprised to see all the girls on the very small stage topless and some dropping their thongs too! The most alarming aspect was the middle aged falang on stage with them also topless!

I pulled up a seat and before long had a cutie on my knee, 30 minutes later she was barfined and we were on our way to the J W Marriott! I can remember thinking as we walked down the stairs beside the Cat House "Man I love this place"!

I had visited BKK for 2 weekends on either side of a trip to Manila last year and this time I seem to have relaxed into BKK life better. All my conversations with the girls in bars like Big Dogs, Bus Stop, Nana and Midnight & Morning seemed to be far more relaxed and I certainly had much more fun! It also seemed easier to have a laugh and a good time with the girls too and I came across some very nice ones.

More later when I get a little more time!

Thaipan

Says Thaipan:

More later when I get a little more time!

Thaipan

More like once you catch your breath! :grinyes:

Best laid plans of mice and men....

The next time that an evening in BKK turns out like I planned it will be the first time.....

So you had been to Eden before, and still made an appointment via web site? Was there a reason why. I am not trying to start some shit believe me. I love the place. PM me if you think there is a reasoin why I should do like wise.

Says rovineye:

So you had been to Eden before, and still made an appointment via web site? Was there a reason why. I am not trying to start some shit believe me. I love the place. PM me if you think there is a reasoin why I should do like wise.

If you book by web, you can arrive a bit early, sit and relax: "I'm waiting for my appointment", rather than having the usual Marc rush.

What was Marc's reason for not wanting clients to sit? Makes clients who are finished uncomfortable when passing through?

Archived