Advice please on moral dilema

Hi,

Hard question without knowing her total situation.

She can't find a job that even pays enough to feed her? Not likely, in BKK.

At some point, a Thai girl entering prostitution, has to make some serious decisions. What has driven this girl to that? Who knows? But I do find the inability to feed herself, very suspect. I've come across several girls, just entering the business. It's more about reaching for the brass ring, than about being able to eat. This girl spoke good English, plus knowing 2 other languages? And she is working in a bar, with other Thai girls soliciting her? And she is starving for food?

No way....sorry!. Other girls would never let her go hungry. They take care of themselves, and would never have an entire bar stand around, and watch this 'new' employee, have nothing to eat all day. You were scammed, in my opinion.

HT

This girl would have been brought in by a friend, from same bar. And most likely...the same village. Almost all new girls are brought in by friends who are actively working. If girl you are talking about was freelancer, then maybe she is really down-and -out, for whatever reason. But she obviously has a sponser, so is never hungry for a meal. That is bullshit. Food is just too cheap there, for her to be hungry.

Because not too pretty? Lots of not-too-pretty Thai girls working as prosititues. I know many who go days without a b/f.

I've had 2 girls, that I trulely believe to be farang virgins. 1st was a girl I saw, and was with again, my last visit. Do I think I am responsible for getting her into the business? Of course not. She made that decision before I met her. I met her in a Thai whorehouse (read: Thai go-go bar). If not me, then it would have been someone else. Her decision had already been made, as was the girl, who is the focus of this thread. Both had made the decision to fuck falang for money. I didn't make that decision for them. They decided that on their own, before ever meeting me.

If I am scouting the Thai countryside, as many do, for prospective prospects, and entice them to enter the trade, and offer their family money for them, then fine. Lable me as responsible for their plight. But I don't. I am simply a willing participant, to what they are offering me, and if not me, then the next guy in line.

Moral dilema? Good question! But no easy answer. In the final anayisis, did I create the situation that exists in BKK? Of course not. Neither did you. Do we support it's existance? Yes...we do. And I guess, therein, lays the moral problem.

HT

Thaipan,

I don't know whether you read my recent post entitled 'My first student' but it has many similarities to your situation.

I was walking thru the Asok beer bar area with a friend on my way to SC when I was stopped by a real cute girl, so we decided to go and have a beer at her bar. There were a few other cuties there and my friend was soon ocupied too.

My girl said she was a student and she had only worked for two weeks at the weekends to make money. When I raised the subject of a bar fine she said she had never been with a falang and said NO. However some time later as she got to know me better she said YES and I paid the bar fine and took her home. Unlike u I paid no attention to the fact that she said it was her 'first time' as there are so many girls that say this when it is not true.

However, it became obvious that it was true in the hotel, she was very shy and resisted strongly, and we didn't do the deed until she was sufficently relaxed the following morning. When I paid her, (1500) and said thank you she sat on the bed staring at the money in her hand as if she had never seen so much money before, and I suddenly felt like shit. I still think about it six weeks later.

But, since I got back home I have had a deluge of emails from her and also one asking for 15,000 to pay her uni fees. When I wrote back saying that I never send money she wrote back saying 'never mind I still love you'.

I have no real idea if I really was her first falang but I will never go with a girl that says that again based on this stressful and very sexually unsatisfying experience.

I agree with High Thaied on how well the girls look after the ones who have no money. I have seen them borrow money, lend money, ask me for money, all for food for them and

their friends so I doubt she was telling the truth on this one.

Moral dilemmas in LOS...................happen all the time TIT..!

The truth is out there but it ain't in Thailand......

Uniformguy

You raise good points davegas, I did not find her particularily attractive, if I had done and I was not already going to meet another girl, I in all probabilty would have done exactly as you said that you would do in such circumstances.

What got me was her extreme shyness, probably bordering on being scared. If she was lucky enough to get bar fined by someone like you who would be gentle yet playful with her great. However I suspect that a very large percentage of the guys touring the bars in BKK etc are not like you and I in this respect, the end result being that she would be even more scared and possibly go hungry.

Thanks for your input.

ikkrang,

This is absolutely what I was afraid she might be like, while I felt sorry for her plight and I was able to give her a few baht to get a meal, I was sure that whoever BF'd her would be in the situation you found yourself.

High Thaied,

Maybe I was scammed, but a scam for a few baht doesn't amount to much of a living. I didn't spend much time with her as I was meeting another girl but as I travel extensively and reading people is a major part of my job (I have to be able to read buying signals to enable me to get orders so I think I can judge when someone is pretty nervous.

Hi UG,

Yes I had read your post before my trip and as you say:

<Moral dilemmas in LOS...................happen all the time TIT..!

The truth is out there but it ain't in Thailand......>

This is very true! ;)

Well in truth she wasn't very beautiful and she was very shy

[color:"blue"]

What would you have done if she was very beautiful and yet seemed shy and/or relutant???? Now that would be a moral dilema ...

You did what I would do ... not go with anyone that wasn't into it.

[/color]

Archived