it set me thinking......

vinod

It is undoubtably easier to get a loan to pay for a car rather than land or property. Remember we are talking here about a Thai lady who is unable to put a little by and leave it alone. You know the one, you give her 5000 baht and 2 hours later she doesn't have 10 baht for the skytrain! She belives a gold neclace is a good investment - because you can sell it back for a fraction of the cost.

But money comes easy to these girls, so why should they worry about it? Plenty of rich falangs around.

Anyhow must go, I need to go to Western Union, poor Noi's buffalo caught SARs.

What about buying land/real estate? This could generate rental income and the property could increase in value.

I happen to know a 20 year old BG who bought a condo in BKK and owns some land at her home town. No idea how long she will have to pay back or what the value of these estates are. Haha, I would really like to know how her saving plan looks like.

Best regards

When I was single I used to ocassionaly go with a real good looking Soi 7 FL. ::

She claimed to have a straight job but could be found at the Beer Garden every evening and all day Sunday. A real hard worker. :hubba:

She had some sense of style, dressed well and with her good looks it was no problem for her to make multiple trips (tricks?) in and out (pun?) whenever she showed up, at 1000 Baht a head. :p

So, I once asked her, "Gee, what's your hurry, why do you work so hard?" Her reply was that she was saving to buy a car. I asked her how much and she said, "Four hundred thousand baht!" ::

Then I got it, "Hurry up and pay me, I got 278 more guys to ball before I can get my wheels on the road." :angel:

Tough way to pay for a car but I guess she had more to show for her efforts than most other FL working there and for what she had to go through to finally get it, I'm sure she really took care of it once she finally had it in the driveway. ::

hi

You come across different kind of people in BG7 & nightlife and you will not belive there is girl in BG7 who pays for me, she is gambler, (am her lucky charm, I've seen pull more than 50 k, in a night with me) you will find her on-and-off, whenever I'm in Bkk, she who would fund me just to be with her when she gambles...am yet to figure, the thai girls.

cheers

vinod

cheers

vinod

Archived