Ambassador Hotel/ Manhatten Hotel Guest friendly?

Thanks for the posts guys but isn't that interesting..........Khun Kong was told that the hotel was completely full and Brottyman says that it wasn't very busy......Why the f*** do the hotels play such stupid games, and when you book a room and have a KS bed confirmed why can't they provide it. I am booked in for this Friday the 25th I'll post then and let u know what I wind up with ......I have to work there next week and have requested a desk in the room !!!!!!!!

But like u I think I will check out the Manhattan when I am back in June. Will go and have a look this trip.

Uniformguy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In 1988 I went to Tahiti, and got stuck paying $25 for a six mile cab ride. This was quite a contrast since I had just come from Thailand.

A pack of cigarettes was $5, the cheapest restaurant meal was $25, a magazine was $20.

On Bora Bora, a dirty cold water bungalow with holes in the screens was $95 a day. The Hotel Bora Bora was $400 a day, and was just a bigger, cleaner bungalow (with A/C, I think).

A bicycle rental was $40 a day, a moped was $60 a day, and the cheapest beat up compact car rental was $100 a day.

The people were rude, the women were ugly, and their idea of a big night of entertainment was a bunch of fat guys strumming on ukeleles.

We couldn't find a fresh fish on Bora Bora, believe it or not. We paid $25 for a pizza the size of a dinner plate, half with canned tuna, half with canned crab.

Kind of puts it in perspective. Thailand is paradise.

I'm sorry but shouldn't this be in Regional sanuk!!!!!!

It does make u think about what we have in LOS though.

Uniformguy

Archived