Anne Frank's diary in Thai

limbo

excellent!

i gonna get it for my missus straight away.

tolkiens 'lord of the rings' and 'the hobbit' has been translated into thai, my missus has read it already three times, her absolute favourites. another favourite of my missus is steinbeck's 'grapes of wrath' she sees a lot of parallels there to her life, to her childhood.

there are lots of good books translated into thai, often they only come out in small editions, you should brouse around the booksection of chatuchak to find out of print books.

Monday April 21 and 28 at 20:45 UBC Movies is showing a 2-part Anne Frank movie. I plan to try to use this as an educational thing with my wife so she can understand why I get upset when I see thai people selling nazi flags and wearing swastikas as if it was some cutsie fashion symbol.

Yes, she liked it.

20 metres from her hiding place there's a big church with a small Anne Frank's statue in front of it. My TG took a few pics of it, leaving those two hippies out, who were sitting on a bench 1 metre away from that statue. ::

I'm sure your wife will enjoy being there.

You might already have the address, but as I've been there recently I still remember it and maybe others will find it useful: Prinsengracht 263.

Archived