SIA introduces masks on certain rutes

chilli13

I flew austrian into bkk & lauda out & YES I can assure you it's a very nice service if not the best I've ever flown even in coach ;)

that includes the nicest white air hostess's of the bunch :hubba:

occasioally you can get a good deal on those, but like SQ usually NOT!

Says samak:

1200 EUR biz ticket to BKK; must be a eastern european or middle eastern airline!

what's the cheapest you get on a asian (not garuda) or west-european airline?

Sorry, to disappoint. It was Garuda. But what I have read, the seats in biz are actually first class seats? :dunno:

Says ib13:

seriously what is a 'pooh bah' exactly? I've never come across that word/saying untill NP
:dunno:

anyways don't worry about me flying SQ - they never got any good deals from europe
:banghead:

Seems to me that you ought to give your travel agent a right good kick in the arse if they cannot get you good deals on SIA :banghead: or maybe you ought to change your travel agent!

Deals can always be had especially if they use the right consolidator, in whichever class you like to fly in. :) and probably cheaper than booking directly with SIA. ::

Thaipan

Samak my trip in March this year was on Thai International business class and comprised 8 flights for Stg 2250.00

Considering the complexity of the ticketing for my business trip, I thought it was very good value.

GLW - LHR

LHR - BKK

BKK - MNL

MNL - BKK

BKK - SIN

SIN - BKK

BKK - LHR

LHR - GLW

A compilcated schedule but Singapore got added at the last minute and I could not change to go MNL - SIN direct, at least I got 3 visits to BKK in 14 days!!!

Thaipan

Archived