Parkway Inn - Sukhumvit

Anybody stayed at this hotel, apparently, its small but next to the Landmark and near the Majestic, small but discreet ,

any info , would be appreciated.

quote:

Originally posted by Mad Medic:

Anybody stayed at this hotel, apparently, its small but next to the Landmark and near the Majestic, small but discreet ,

any info , would be appreciated.

MM,

I stayed there 10 days in July. Very friendly staff all of them really, They seem to have a lot of regulars coming there. Just one big happy family. Some of the girls actually took me out on a club on my birthday. Was really fun. I would recommend the place. Although I'm not going back there when I come to BKK in August. Just got a little bit too friendly with one of them... I'll leave it with that.

Thanks for that, I think I will stay there in Oct and just relax a bit,I guess your room was cleaned to a high standard and the water and minibar very well stocked.!!!!! wink.gif" border="0

Yes, it is clean and nice. Yes, it is a fire trap. "Up to you."

Some rooms are nicer and quieter than others, and they also have decent escape routes through the window. Ask to look at a couple rooms, before choosing. Though, these days, you made need a reservation to get any room at all. It sometimes books up, particularly on the weekends.

I am glad to see that no one's posts have been flamed (no pun intended) for voicing fire concerns. It is NOT a remote/ridiculous issue.

PS--My friends and I have stayed there many times, and we have never believed that any of our things were stolen. But, I guess it doesn't hurt to take reasonable protective measures.

[ August 09, 2001: Message edited by: vtombrown ]

Archived