Hotel room with all mirrors!!

Anyone could suggest a hotel room with all mirrors? I have stayed in Grand President and it has 2 mirrors beside the bed. Now I'm looking for a hotel room with mirrors on the 4 walls (and the ceiling)!

I heard that Crown Hotel & Playboy hotel has what i'm asking for. Anyone has stayed in thses hotels?? Any info?? tongue.gif" border="0

The Golden Palace hotel had rooms like you want,Sukhumvit,soi 1.These rooms are on the left as you walk in next to the pool.I havnt stayed there for a long time so things may have changed.They were dingy then,could be worse now.Maybe check it out if you are down that way.

Flo from OZ. laugh.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by tipmaster:

Anyone could suggest a hotel room with all mirrors? I heard that Crown Hotel & Playboy hotel has what i'm asking for. Anyone has stayed in thses hotels?? Any info??
tongue.gif" border="0

Any ST drive in motel would have these features plus piped xxx TV channels and the like. Playboy would be categorised in this group although it is one of hundreds.

Cheers,

quote:

Originally posted by tipmaster:

What are the room rates for motels like Playboy if i stay for 'bout a week or two?

Cheers!
wink.gif" border="0

Perhaps someone else can correct me here, but AFAIK these kind of hotels are primarily ST only. I have stayed overnight once or twice but never more than one day at a place of this nature. Security would be an issue. One ST I stayed at (not Playboy) did not even have a lock on it's door from the outside, just the inside for when you were doing the buisiness.

Cheers

The Playboy does have "regular" hotel rooms that are decorated as such in the hotel proper.

The short time rooms are along both sides of the outside walls and are decorated with mirrors, an array of recessed lighting switches, and the requisite gynecologist's table, stirrups and all. If you happen to be a celebrity or are driving a recognizable car the discreet nougahide curtain in front of every short time room should put your fears of being photographed by paparrazzi to rest.

I'm pretty sure that when all the short time rooms are filled hourly customers are given the regular hotel rooms for their short stays. I guess if you wanted to work it the other way around it would probably be fine with the hotel.

Don't forget to file a trip report. Sounds like it'll be a good one. wink.gif" border="0

BTW, the rooms are cheap. About 260 B short time, last time I was there. OK, it was a while ago. The regular hotel rooms can't be more than 600-800 B, I'm guessing, although I have seen the rooms. The location sucks, no pun intended. I'm sure you can work out a good deal for a week or two. I don't think they've ever had anyone stay there that long.

quote:

Thanks guys for the info! You mentioned that the location sucks! But from i see from the map that it should not be very far away from Nana, not to mention Bamboo Bar or Grace Hotel. Pls correct me if i'm wrong.

Crown...590 to 650 Baht per night. Most rooms have a large mirror beside the bed angled for participant viewing and a large mirror on the ceiling. Us fat guys hate it....I still have my illusions.

Some rooms don't have the mirrors so specify. A bit seedy but equidistant to Nana and Clinton.

[ August 15, 2001: Message edited by: nepfan ]

Archived