Where to stay in pattaya.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Check out the Charming Inn on Beach Rd in north Pattaya. It's a bit of hike to walking street but only 5 min and 10B by taxi.It is not fancy but is really friendly. The rooms are basic but clean, seemed like luxury after the islands. It was built about 30 years ago and has a relaxed provincial feel. The lobby is open air so the staff can keep a good eye on the scooters and bikes all night. The room rates are negotiable, I paid 600B per night last Feb.

• 1 month later...

I second that. never stayed, but saw the rooms, a bit small, but the place has a nice, cozy feel. a bit away from the rumble while still being on Beach Rd, with a breezy feel about the swimming pool area, just in front of the lobby . Can walk to soi2 bars and BigC. Not so many cheap places on Beach Rd, come to think of it. This may be the only one. Others are more into the sois.

I just returned to states after a few days in Pattaya. This time I stayed at the Sandy Spring hotel on Soi 13. It is new and quite nice. It's not cheap (1000B - 1200B), but everything worked and room is nice and view is excellent. For food, just eat next door at the Haven.

Redman

Archived