Penalties in Hotels

Hamokhamok

quote:

Originally posted by Hamokhamok:

Can anyone give me any info. on booking into an hotel in Pattaya for say 14 days and deciding to leave after 2 or 3 days and go to a different one. Will I be asked to pay for the 14 days or is it accepted that people come and go with no hassle. Thanks.

Why not just book in for 2 or 3 days?????

Roger

Yeah, Roger's right. I usually just book for a couple of days and pretty much extend it indefinitely until I feel like moving on. Unless it's high season it's unlikely they won't be able to accomodate you. No shortage of hotels, I only book at all to be sure of getting a room at my favourites.

I'll be in Thailand during the full month of November. Will I have trouble finding a room then? I'll be looking for places in the 500-1000 baht range. I know its sort of considered high season but not as bad as Dec and Jan.

Hi!

Except for a couple of weeks around xmas/new year there is no need to book in advance at all in Pattaya. If you're new to the place and feel ýou would like to book anyway, just book a couple of nights. If you cant extend your stay just move to another hotel. There are very few places in downtown Pattaya where you can walk 100 metres (~110 yards) without passing at least one hotel.

regards

ALHOLK

[ August 22, 2001: Message edited by: ALHOLK ]

Archived