Pinnacle Hotel Lumpinee

jirve77

Has any one got recent info on this hotel. I will be staying there in 3 weeks. It was included for 5 nights free with my BA ticket.

So if things are not OK I can check in somewhere else but it would be nice to have some opinions on it in advance. Thanks

John

John;

I used to work for this Hotel Chain (mostly they have resorts) and have stayed there often. Good Western/Thai breakfast and lunch buffet. Forget dinner. Haven't been there for a year, but the manager used to be Ron King....good guy. Try to get a room as high up as possible to stay away from the tour groups.No action there anymore, but guest friendly.

quote:

Originally posted by LaoHuLi:

John;

I used to work for this Hotel Chain (mostly they have resorts) and have stayed there often. Good Western/Thai breakfast and lunch buffet. Forget dinner. Haven't been there for a year, but the manager used to be Ron King....good guy. Try to get a room as high up as possible to stay away from the tour groups.No action there anymore, but guest friendly.

quote:

Originally posted by LaoHuLi:

John;

LauHuli,

Thanks for reply. I have booked only a single room (part of the deal with BA) so will they make a charge for an overnight guest or can I just slip her in unnoticed?

Thanks again for reply. By the way will I be far from Sukhumvit?

John

Archived