Executive Studio at Grand Pres.

Executive studios are great. Royal suite is very good too but if you are alone is probably not worth 50% more. If you stay for a week or more you can get executive studio in tower 2 for 1400 baht per night. Ask for TSM rate. I got the rate in Feb 2001 and got same rate for Dec 2001

The weekly tsm rate for Rolyal suite works out to 1900 baht roughly.

I must go look at the Exe. suites when I'm there. What's the TSM rate? Is this a corporate deal or a package?

700B = $US 15 per night extra to double the room size and have 6:00pm check out when I fly out at 10:00pm presents good value for my situation.

From what I'm read about the crack down, I might be spending my entire stay locked in doors, with or without a sweet young thing.

quote:

Originally posted by buddy_guy:

Executive studios are great. Royal suite is very good too but if you are alone is probably not worth 50% more. If you stay for a week or more you can get executive studio in tower 2 for 1400 baht per night. Ask for TSM rate. I got the rate in Feb 2001 and got same rate for Dec 2001

The weekly tsm rate for Rolyal suite works out to 1900 baht roughly.

Here are the rack rates for 2001:

Please find herein our room rates for 2001:

(Thai Baht)

STUDIOS Sq.m. Daily Weekly

Topaz 26 1,450 8,500

Executive 32 1,950 11,500

SUITES

Royal 50 2,900 16,500

Grand 60 3,200 19,500

Diamond (2 Bed Rm.) 75 4,000 25,000

* There is a VAT 7% on the above rates.

For TSM members we are pleased to offer a special 20% discounton the above rates.

I asked for the TSM rate for a Topaz studio for 5 nights...31 0ct - 4 Nov. Was quoted 1240 Nett. Do the rates go up Nov 1? Should I ask for the package with the airport pick up and breakfast? Is this the going rate? I assume I'll be in Tower 3.

Thanks, Tom

quote:

I asked for the TSM rate for a Topaz studio for 5 nights...31 0ct - 4 Nov. Was quoted 1240 Nett. Do the rates go up Nov 1? Should I ask for the package with the airport pick up and breakfast? Is this the going rate? I assume I'll be in Tower 3.

No they don't go up Tom smile.gif" border="0 Rates I asked for Oct/Nov are:

Topaz Studio (26 sqm)

Bht. 1,240.- nett per day including taxes and exclude breakfast.

Bht. 7,280.- nett per week including taxes and exclude breakfast.

Bht. 23,970.- nett per month including taxes and exclude breakfast

How's the breakfast at GP fellas? crazy.gif" border="0

Pretty average, depends on if your out of bed in time for it, I think they turn it off at 10:00 am

I get them to toss up an omelete and put bacon on the side. I think is ~160 baht if you have to pay for it.

I tend to stock up on snacks from the 711 across the road, my eating habits are all over the place.

[How's the breakfast at GP fellas? crazy.gif" border="0

Apart from the Topaz package, we now have the Seoul_man package (Please don't ask for it by name). smile.gif" border="0

3 nights accommodation: Executive Studio - Tower One

3 Breakfasts

Airport transfers

Free use of the gym

etc.

Now how much would you expect to pay for this fabulous package?? 20,000 Baht? 10,000 Baht? No.....

Just 6470 Baht. That's roughly 145 US dollars.

I suppose it's just like the Topaz deal... only with an Executive Studio.

SM...

Archived