Latest on the Grace

ZMAN Z28

Probably too early to make a judgement, but my initial thought on the GRace, is better say goodnight to it. Friday and saturday night, they were not selling alcohol after 2 am. I arrived there at about 10 minutes till 2 am, and they would not sell me a drink. There were not many girls in there either. Maybee 20 friday night and less on saturday night. I have not made it there before 1:45 am this trip yet, but why go there while the bars are still open. Time will tell, but it doesn't look good.

ZMAN Z28

I wanted to go there on Saturday at 3am, but the place was closed. They even won't let me go down the stairs.

They told me that it will re-open soon, but selling softdrinks only after 2 o'clock. This policy will apply at least for the next 2-3 months.

If there is no buzz, there are no punters, no punters mean no girls. So expect to find a pretty empty place if you are going there after 2am. So I agree that the Grace will be pretty dead over the next couple of months - at least.

My questions is:

WHERE ARE ALL THE GUYS AND GIRLS GOING NOW, WHO PREVIOUSLY CROWDED THE GRACE AFTER 2 am?

The Grace was always full until 5-6am. I just can believe that everybody is just heading home at 2am. It was the same when the Thermae closed at 2am, we found Grace. Where to go now?

I often work until 1am, so the only place to go was the Grace.

I wish I could answer your question. I have been getting my girl by 2 am. THe other night I didn't get one and wasn't really interested in getting one either, but did end up hanging out drinking till about 4:30 am in the hotel lounge outside Angels Disco. There were some freelancers there, but nothing totally great. Prob gonna have to start combing the hotels after 2 am, or the street. Maybee paradise disco.

ZMAN

Says Hardy641:

My questions is: WHERE ARE ALL THE GUYS AND GIRLS GOING NOW, WHO PREVIOUSLY CROWDED THE GRACE AFTER 2 am?

I saw many girls on the sukh sitting at the street restaurants/ mobile discos between thermae and soi 7.

Archived