teachers

iuytrede

Students have been discussed here many times.

It is actually kind of normal for students to play the field and explore different possibilities.

More amazing are upcountry teachers, especially in Issarn villages. They are of a mature age (25 up) and respected personalities in their communities. I know several of them under 30 and they are all looking for multiple short time relations with farangs for fun, if he has money it certainly doesn't hurt.

I know some teachers of the older generation too, whith one exception their families are broken (ie separated from husband).

These are the people who educate the children of Thailand.

Makes me wonder...

With all due respect why should adults not have fun with other adults? Are only the farangs allowed to engage

in so called " sexual mis-conduct"?-Teachers shagging students and wielding their power unappropriately

is another thing all together- But many of these very board members(god forbid) f--- their way across Thailand

but a teacher is not supposed to have a fling ?

Maybe I just don;t get the entire implication of yourpost-

Please clarify- I have a GF from Phitsonlok who is a teacher(fine looking too) -nice girl who likes me... so we jiggy jig when I go to Pee LOk- Whats the bid deal? I think it sounds like a good idea to

me-

Please clarify-

:grinyes::dunno:

Hi,

The old fashion Thai teachers are supposed to conduct themselves well at all times, on duties or out. That means sexual conduct also.

Nowadays things have changed a bit and many teachers allow themselves to indulge in things and many of them are not discreet.

IMO, ones, no matter what professional are, should conduct themselves in a discreet way. But because the teachers are respected more in Thailand than in the West, they are expected to be good examples for the students.

Even in the States, the students are expected to be good examples.

Discreet sexual affairs between two single consenting adults should be ok though in my opinion. :grinyes:

Jasmine :devil:

Jasmine-

Well you certianly are getting a good idea of my personal life-hmmm...

Re teachers- Well of course things should be handled discreetly and indeed they are-no flaunting. But my GF- friend in

Phitsanolok inferes that they are under such scrutiny within their own community that fun and

games with a nice Farang fellow who speaks Thai and is polite is more discreet,safer and well...just plain fun.

She is 28 no children and very very pretty- whos to complain? :dunno::grinyes: :grinyes:

Jitagawn,

You seem to use the "GF" term quite liberally. I might be wrong, but it doesn't sound like she is your one and only "GF"?

She seems to be only be part of your life when you visit her city for fun and games?

Maybe we have different defintions of what a "GF" is? When someone says they have many "GFs", I always read that they have many sexual partners but not committed to anyone special (i.e. playing the field) but like to use the term to legitamize a label for her.

I guess there are "GFs" (friends/acquaintenances who are girls who you are having sexulations with) and then there is ""GF" labels that can have different meanings and interpretations........

cardinalblue

alha wai???

I have been teaching in thailand for the past 4 years, my wife is a teacher, all her friends are teachers, most of her relatives are teachers(Saraburi/lopburi-but admitly not issan) and nothing could be farther from the truth.. It took me 6 months to get a single KISS from my wife. Non-the- less some sanook!!!!

You seem to be hung up in the nomenclature.

In addition,almost complete projection on your part CB and an amazingly judgmental tone as well

Suffice to say justifying my friendship and the nature thereof is uneccessary.

Not everything is black and white in the scheme of life.

Archived