Why would a nbg marry a 'whoremonger'?

Guest baldrick

So could we agree that for many girls marrying a whoremonger isn't such a big deal as we men might believe from our very restricted point of view?

Any comments of women on this forum are wellcome!

Best regards

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

<<Jesus, Phil, thats a nasty can of worms - are you really sure you want to see whats inside it ?>>

Frankly its being fudged with a load of old twaddle :doah:

Says lazyphil:

:why are they considored damaged goods/no good/risky when common sense would suggest the falang has been damaged by his bar fly activity??

Simple answer is it's a dick thing.

Some guys just can't accept the thought of another guys penis previously doing it's business inside the vagina of a woman he loves.

Some guys when they compare the marital merits of BG's to the NBG's will give you all that nonsesnse about good education, family background, moral values, shared interests, income, etc but in reality it is the fear that the BG will spread her legs for the next guy that comes along for cash or his good looks. The NBG will supposedly not do so.

Men equate a woman's love for them according to the pussy use (she only spreads her legs for me =love)(only my penis can make her orgasm because she loves me). A BG or ex-Bg in a mans mind does not use her pussy for love she uses it for money so the man thinks that he can't trust her to use her pussy properly and there is always the possibility that she will be unfaithful with her pussy. The NBG supposedly uses her pussy for love so a man feels more secure in the knowledge that she will be sexually faithful to him.

A man looks at a womans use of her pussy as the indicator of her virtue.

Too bad most guys find out too late that women don't love with their vaginas. Women love a man with their minds.

I think if you leveled the playing field and you had a man and woman of equal education, income, social status etc, I don't think the woman would marry him if he was whoremonger or she knew completely about his whoremongering past.

I think the woman wants someone she can trust and does not have to worry about his past interfering with her future or embarrassing her. Many women I know would be turned completely off by a guy who made it known to them that they were whoremongers(paid sex). A guy who dates and slept around is viewed way differently than a guy who pays cash for sexual intercourse.

I wonder how many guys actually tell their NBG about all of their sexual exploits or even can honestly admit how many women they banged or paid to bang. I know I can't and never will because a woman will never forget that kind of information and it may come back to haunt you.

The best you can even come close to being honest is after you put the ring on her finger and you have one of those heart to hearts where she asks you every seedy question about your past; you mention that you tried prostitution at one point in your life because you were drunk and you found it entirely not to your liking and left it alone.

Too bad most guys find out too late that women don't love with their vaginas. Women love a man with their minds.

Good post, jjsushi. But I must admit that while my rationality tells me that you are right, my feelings betray me.

Best regards

Guest lazyphil

<<Good post, jjsushi. But I must admit that while my rationality tells me that you are right, my feelings betray me>>

Another poor soul in torment :D

"I think the woman wants someone she can trust and does not have to worry about his past interfering with her future or embarrassing her. Many women I know would be turned completely off by a guy who made it known to them that they were whoremongers(paid sex). A guy who dates and slept around is viewed way differently than a guy who pays cash for sexual intercourse"

Yes, they might accept it as partying with other dudes and

being "lead astray". But to accept that a guy willingy planned,

soberly paid for a hooker and repeatetly did this?

The best one can do is blame it on the booze and such stuff.

Lets face it, there is nothing manly about paying for sex - its pathetic.

Cheers!

A guy who dates and slept around is viewed way differently than a guy who pays cash for sexual intercourse.

You might be right. I didn't mention this deliberately.

Best regards

Check,

There is something that eats at me when paying for sex. Even though i find it as a form of entertainment, a Judeo-Christian society judges it as morally wrong. When paying for sex, can you judge the guy a loser? I think there is a lot of truth to that. Yet, from a simplicty and relationship stand point, the paid sex allows me to keep any emotional feelings out of the equation. It is the escape value and the justification to deem it a service, a business transaction taking place that both parties agree to. When you start having sex with a non-bg, the sex thing sure can make it compliicated and brings the relationship to another level. If you really aren't interested or serious about a non-bg, it is better to keep sex out of the relationship with her. Keep it simple. So on the one hand, nana and soi cowboy do serve a purpose. Too bad we judge it on a morality thing. I wish they would legalize prostitution but it probably never be accepted from a morality point of view. That is why i tend to keep the two camps completely separate from each other, each serving a distinct purpose.

I try not to mix business and pleasure activities and i try not to mix relationships (fishing a wild river) and sex/entertainment services (a stocked fish farm) . Maybe it has to with the perception/image of equality and competition......

Cardinalblue

[color:"red"] Men equate a woman's love for them according to the pussy use (she only spreads her legs for me =love)(only my penis can make her orgasm because she loves me). [/color]

I don't know what to say but the statements above make me smiles :: Did not know that love can be explained like that :o :o :) I bet you are right in many cases, also I was told by many women (mostly ex-BG) that using her "particular asset" as you mentioned is a good way to keep men, especially Western men :doah:

[color:"red"] A man looks at a womans use of her pussy as the indicator of her virtue.

Too bad most guys find out too late that women don't love with their vaginas. Women love a man with their minds. [/color]

Darling, I like men who know how to use all assets, too much to ask? :hug: :hug:

Jasmine :devil:

Archived