Why would a nbg marry a 'whoremonger'?

Guest baldrick

Guest lazyphil

<<Recalling my sociology, physiology psychology, and cultural/physical anthropology classes, I draw the conclusion that the need for sex and partners is quite different between males and females>>

What about your morals you get in your soapbox regarding the girls, you know belief systems and all that :D, good old Darwin, made it all so convenient for los sanukers with all the moral quandaries faced with him in the p4p/gtg heartlands, I'm going to the gates of Darwin college tomorrow to pay homage :bow: :bow:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<<<If the guy is poor and not of good moral standing meaning a good father and good committed partner and a bleak outlook for being a good provider to her off-spring, she will choose a partner who can ensure the best possible survival for her children. That translates into taking care of her off-spring physically and sociologically (security). I remember one teacher telling us that woman wants to screw handsome guys but procreate with guys who provide security for her-offspring to ensure her suvivalibilty into the next generation.>>>

The human female wants to partner up and procreate with a good provider (rich) and wants a male that will stick around and help raise and protect her offspring.

Then, once she has established the relationship with a rich man with good domestic instincts, she is motivated to screw around with the macho, casanova type behind her partner's back, to continue her line with a variety of physically superior genetic offspring to be raised by the unknowing cuckold husband.

There are many such perverse survival strategies found in nature. The cuckoo, I believe it is, will push another bird's egg out of the nest and substitute it's own. It puts out no energy raising it's own offspring by fooling another species into raising it's brood, much like the unfaithful human female fools her husband into raising another man's bastard offspring. To reinforce such behavior, nature has made a woman's sexual desire the strongest at the time of month that she is most fertile.

So the male wants a faithful female and the female wants a faithful male, but how many couples actually get that? That is one reason that I am totally disillusioned with society's idealization of monogamy.

In Thailand (like most places), it is quite easy for a woman to have sex (and become pregnant) without her partner's knowledge. Until recently, there was no way for the husband to know for sure if the child was his.

And in Thailand, it is extremely easy for a male to have sex without his partner finding out. The massage parlor's and short time hotel's where they draw a curtain behind your parked car as you pull in are designed for this.

Women on the other hand, select their mate and mates based on who is the best candidate to ensure the raising, upbringing and security of that child/children to ensure its/their best survival rate into the next generation. It is a very different unconscious mindset from what drives the male to reproduce. While the female might be biologically driven to have sex with good-looking, physically healthy and attractive males to ensure their own survival, humans are much more influenced by cultural and other socio factors. Possibly the difference between humans and other animals so to speak.

Not really that much difference. A few thousand years of civilization removed from the rest of the animals is but a brief moment, in terms of evolutionary history.

Some interesting studies:

1. Human males who suspect, even subconsciously, that their mate is playing around, automatically increase (double to triple) the amount of sperm in their ejaculate. The same phenomena occurs in other primates.

2. Females who fool around tend to make house with the older, richer, more stable guy and have affairs with younger guys. Some studies show that a female will, with her older mate, either reach orgasm quickly or fake it entirely. With the younger guy, orgasm tends to be delayed, resulting in longer and more "passionate" sessions, more frequently resulting in actual, rather than pseudo, orgasms.

Now, the interesting part of this is, during orgasm, the cervix extends and contracts repeatedly, "lapping up" sperm from the sperm pool collected in the vagina (and I actually have the intra-vaginal video that shows this: don't even ask :angel:). Therefore, she is more likely to become impregnated by the younger man. Reason: with the older guy, she laps early, before sperm is available (or doesn't lap at all with faked orgasm). With young guy, lapping starts later, after he makes his deposit. This tends to insure pregnancy by the younger man, increasing viability of the offspring, while allowing her to retain the (most likely) more financially secure arrangement with the older guy.

Examination of bird populations that were rumored to "mate for life" (ha!) demonstrate the same behavior. While the females would indeed nest for life with a single good nest builder and food gatherer, genetic analyses show that only a small group of male birds were responsible for most of the pregnancies!

3. There are at least 3 distinctly different types of sperm. Type 1 just goes for the goal. Type 2 stops partway and lock tails, forming a defensive line against any OTHER MALE'S sperm. Type 3 are "killer sperm", which attack and drill into the "foreign" sperm.

4. Bonobo monkeys, a very social group of primates, use sex in almost all social interactions, whether greeting each other or working out group social problems . Males are not the least bit possesive about their females and females are not choosy about their males. Gorillas, on the other hand, are EXTREMELY possesive about their females, gathering a harem that no other males can approach.

Turns out that gorillas, despite their huge size, produce relatively small amounts of sperm, barely making a dent in their females' holding capacity. If another male mated with her, there is a good chance that she will become impregnated by the other male. Conversely, bonobos produce copious amounts of sperm, filling their mates to the brim. Result? "Have at her, mate. Your deposit ain't gonna make a dent in her, after what I left." Virtually no chance of her becoming pregnant by another male, so he doesn't care with whom she mates!

5. Males tend to compartmentalize their thoughts about sex. We all hear the statistics saying men think about sex once evry <fill-in-the-blank> minutes. As hard as it is for women to understand or believe, guys can walk down the street, thinking, "Gotta do laundry, gotta get some beer, need some socks, like to fuck her, gotta pay the phone bill...". While it's true that men do think about sex frequently, they can also file that thought and go about their business.

6. Last point: It has been shown that, at least for spiders, size does matter- females tend to select their mates based on the size of their genitalia. Sorry guys.

If I really cared, I can come up with the actual journals in which these results have been published. I've read them. But I don't care that much. :)

Steve,

I agree with your assessment, that it's ok in Thai society for men to have dabbled in this scene in their past.

I had a conversation about this with my GF who is a NBG a few days back.

She pointed out that, at least in the past, Thai women didn't have sex before marriage even if they were in a long term relationship.

The men visited Karaoke Bars and brothels to get their rocks off instead.

I personally know of a couple of women who have been in relationships with Thai guys for a couple of years and who are still virgins.

It's common to hear people talk about how the Farang sex scene accounts for only about 5 % of the total sex scene in Thailand... Thai on Thai sex transactions accounting for the remaining 95%.

The sex industry existed in Thailand long before Farangs arrived on the scene and it was probably nurtured by the cultural restrictions on and cultural expectations about female sexuality.

Every Thai man wants to marry a virgin but no Thai man wants to be one.

Says Fidel:

Every Thai man wants to marry a virgin but no Thai man wants to be one.

I think, same applies to some westeners too. However, imo it is not wise to buy a pig in a poke.

I sounds like you are describing the labels we slap on BGs (sexual service providers) and Non-BGs (girls who guys want to marry for moral, social and image reasons).........

There you have it.....

I guess so. The point I'm trying to make is that NBGs expect Thai men to have played around in the sex for sale scene or at least are not surprised if they have paid for sex in the past.

When choosing a Farang partner they can ignore past dabblings in the sex scene.

I doubt they'd want to marry an active whoremonger though.

"...So I repeat it: Most women choose men who played around a lot before she met him. The more gfs a man had in the past the easier he will find new ones. Not only because he has more experience in the treatment of women but also because the simple fact that he has played around a lot makes him attractive.

So IMO most women are looking for the macho or casanova who will become the nice man doing the housework at the moment of the marriage...."

I'll disagree with the first part...sort of. Basically, I think women are very competitive among eachother when it comes to men. Ever see 2 women in a contest for a guy? rediculis how far they'll go, then after "winning him" they will toss him aside for another contest. Ultimately, the guy who can get any girl will become attractive to them. Why? they want to be the one special woman who can tame this guy! They want to fool themselves into believing that there vagina is the only one his dick will fit into. They want to boast to all the other women "see, I am so great, I got him, he just used you..." This type of woman will pursue the "ladies man" whether she really wants him or not. She will stoop to planned accidental pregnancy, and the relationship will not last, and she and others will blame the man.

Which brings us to part 2 of the quote above, women like this love to "break a man and feminize him." all part of the practice. This has been my honest observation over the years. Not that I have any personal issues about this or anything... :)

I'll disagree with the first part...sort of.

:: I fully agree with you. Your post was written in a much better way than mine (IMO). I am just jealous that I can't write down my opinion so eloquently.

Best regards

Archived