shall i go to termaie next week or not

keith doug

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says UrbanCowboy:

Is this the one who is 70 years old?

You know what I don't think that that particular 70something stunner actually works there.

why are you talking about ONE over 70 years??

there is actually a whole gang there. there are several gangs in Thermae:

the Granny gang

the Deaf gang

the gang of the toothless blowjobber

the Chlamydia gang

etc.

"Always worth a visit even just to watch the antics. You may find an occasional looker there too but ummm not likely."

Well, there's an occasional diamond in the rough. One of my regular girls is a Thermae girl, and I mean Thermae. She won't go to Grace or Beer Garden or Angel Disco, and she doesn't troll for johns on the street. Well not intentionally. She did say there've been times she left Thermae to go get some food or go home and someone propositioned her, and she said okay. But not working the street, I mean. She dislikes the other places for one reason or another, just likes Thermae.

I see there are rules against identifying girls here, so I won't, but I can tell you she's pretty damned attractive. Classic Lao-beauty features. A real sweetie. She's not scuzzy like Thermae girls have a rep for. A regular job in the day, cutting hair, goes to Thermae at night. I just phone her on her mobile these days, though. In her very own words, she is just simply "a horny girl." Loves sex! Been seeing her for close to a year now, was with her all of last Saturday night, and she really has the healthiest attitude toward sex that I've ever seen in a Thai girl, and I've been with a lot of them. Insists on condom use, but smokes bareback. No shyness at all about being naked and she has a great body; one kid, but stretch marks at a minimum. 26 years old. Good English. Always keeps doing me until I'm past the point of exhaustion. Last weekend, after daybreak and after a LONG night, I am just spent totally, no way I'll get another erection for the rest of the MONTH, but she's still working away at Mr. Happy, going, "Come on. I know you can do it. I know you can do it again." and I'm telling her, "Go away, Woman! You've damned near killed me already!" And she says, "There's still one condom left! Why did you buy x number of condoms, if you weren't going to fuck x number of times??"

This is becoming more lurid than I intended, but my point is you CAN find some great deals at Thermae. You can find a girl JUST like my friend. Hell, you can find my friend! :)

Tell her I said hello. Meanwhile, I'm still trying to get some rest. :grinyes:

Archived