ok Chocolate Steve

BadaBing

Mavs made them their bitch last night. Does anyone think the Lakers can come back? If they can bring it to 2-2 then yes, but 3-1 and its no way, 3-2 they have enough experience to put back to back games together, but not 3.

Can the east offer any type of challenge to whomever wins the West?

Its not my year. They say things work in 3's. I like the Lakers but love the Sixers. Last year Lakers, Arsenal and Club America (that's a club in the mexican league) won the championships.

This year, Arsenal goes out, Lakers go out and now the Sixers bent over and took one long and hard up the ole wazoo.

Well badabing, same place? I was out of town for a few days on business but am back for a little while.

Is next week fine?

Did you see the game? I didn't get a chance. The 'funny' thing was vegas had sixers -7.5 and I was 'this' close to hedging my bet and putting a c note on the pistons. I thought sixers would win but it would be closer than that.

With Webber out it looks like San Antonio has the best chance. But you never know.

Dallas is still a few years away from the title. Can anyone in the east win it? When was the last eastern conference team to win it? The Bulls?

..since the Pistons won. Not my year at all. Same place?

How about LaBron James getting a 90mil Nike contract and hasn't made his first NBA reverse dunk yet?! Man if I was 15 years younger and 8 inches taller! (while we're at it another couple inches a little further down wouldn't be bad either).

Archived