Is there anywhere quiet and peaceful in Pattaya?

basilofbarnes

Just stayed 16 nights at Royal Palace Hotel no building work,karaoke or beer bar noise,will definately stay there again.Join their members club for 350bht for 2 yearly discount card and a double room with breakfast,costs 800bht per night,good pool and security,no extra guest charges for 1st guest,but they do have to sign in with id card.Located on 2nd road opposite Garden Plaza/soi post office,within easy walking distance to Pattayland !/2 or Walking St and right on the baht bus route. Email address if anyones interested royal-palace@hotmail.com

Yes that's the one, is it as nice as it looks on the site though? I like places done out like this, pity it's in Pattaya and not somewhere I want to visit. If it's out of the way though no need ever to venture into the town proper-peter

Best deal in town for my money in the Dynasty Resort. At least up until last December, the Dynasty Inn

on Suk. Soi 4, was offering free transport to its sister hotel. The rooms are new and large, the pool is swell and

it's as spotlessly clean as the Dynasty Inn without the maddening noise. It's located on the hill between

south Pattaya and Jomthien beach and you can see pics of it at the Dynasty's website.

Archived