Fish and Chips

Lusty

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before and After the Iraq War:

Tourist Destinations Worldwide: Modified American Plan - One meal included in your room rate.

France: Modified Imperialsitic Capitalist Barbarian Plan - We spit in your egg you stupid American and then charge you double. :cussing:

"Hey Pierre, I heard wine exports have been down 17% since February. Ouch" :neener:

We have another treat which we call 'patatje oorlog', translated something like 'war chips', mayo and hot peanutcream based sauce.

How can you continentals desicrate(your spelling and english is better than mine is :(!)this fine British contribution to world cuissine with such muck!Peanutcream sauce ::!I'd rather suck dogshit through a sweaty sock!

Says rusty:

We have another treat which we call 'patatje oorlog', translated something like 'war chips', mayo and hot peanutcream based sauce.

How can you continentals desicrate(your spelling and english is better than mine is
:(
!)this fine British contribution to world cuissine with such muck!Peanutcream sauce ::!I'd rather suck dogshit through a sweaty sock!

:doah: :doah: :doah: Now you've done it :banghead:

Now we have to conquer the UK and make you eat patatje oorlog at least twice a day :neener:

Says rusty:

How can you continentals desicrate(your spelling and english is better than mine is
:(
!)this fine British contribution to world cuissine with such muck!Peanutcream sauce ::!I'd rather suck dogshit through a sweaty sock!

Hi Rusty,

you make me laugh :: a fine British contribution to world cuisine.

HOW ON EARTH COULD I MISS THIS 5555555555555 :grinyes::neener: :neener:

Archived