Moving to LOS - How did you do it?

mongatu

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gunner,

"I have played a lot of golf in the last year,and am well on my way to allready having saved my joining fee"

good for you, and absolutely the way to view it, anything beyond that is then a bonus right??

Sq

'does anyone have a decent interest rate account in Thailand??

They don?t believe in that sort of thing here. Best thing is only bring what you need for 6 months max. besides when the euro starts to fall you may get you a better rate for your pound

Yes gahrok thats exactly how i view it,i also feel if i can get even on the purchase of my motor bike and the money i would have spent on tuk tuk's before someone steals it i shall be happy.

Thanks fripence,thats going to save me a lot of time,i had tried searching on the net but could not find anything.

I did ask the only girl that speaks english in my bank,but all she ever tells me is that i should sell my condo ,buy a house and marry her,,,,i allways reply i love my condo too mutt

3d,

not sure exactly how you are intending your phrase 'they don't believe in that sort of thing here' ...but

it is a few years ago now, that I had deposits in a term account with TFB that were returning about 15%

This was pre 97 devaluation so the rate would surely be less now, but are those type accounts no longer available?

Sq

Gunner,

sounds like you are getting all of your 'ducks in a line' ready for your move, your situation sounds similar to my plans. When will you be making your permanent move, and where to in LOS?

edit.

wow looks like I have just been promoted also:)

Sq

gahrok,

I am not sure when i shall permanently move to Los,i hope about Christmas,i would go tomorrow if i could,when i talk with my friends they all agree that a move to Los is what i should do,not sure if they are very good supportive friends or just want to see the back of me....lol

I am moving to Hua Hin,perhaps now you will understand that when i said i was moving mainly for the golf,i was telling the truth,the little amount of nightlife in Hua Hin looks ok untill you go to Bangkok,i am sorry to say the Hua Hin girls do not compare at all,in fact i sometimes invite a girl from Bkk to stay with me in Hua Hin,but i still love Hua Hin its perfect for me,most important of all, is i do feel at home there.

Archived