Best Hotel Pool in BKK?

Fiery Jack

From expats point of view the best pool is the Patumwan Princess Hotel which is attached to MBK. The Pol is very big, 2 jazuzzis, saunas etc. The pool has a special saltwater chlorine so that is it at the exact pH as your eyes so you dont need google. There are over 3000 locals and expats who pay a shit load of money to use the pool and gym there. By far the best!!! But it also helps if you like the same sex as many of the thais are gay@!!!!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says ib13:

is the pool as big as the 50m one quoted elsewhere?

Ah. Ooops. I slipped up there. The SS Novotel pool's 25 metres (maybe a bit more) from one end to the other. I meant to say that one circuit, up and down the pool, is about 50 metres.

jack :o

• 2 weeks later...

Asiahand following your advices i booked Conrad for a ten days stay in July, just before a grand one month offensive on Jakarta :grinyes: (base of operations : Mulia ::, as usual !!) ..... Have you any recommandation about the hotel (rooms with best views,restaurants :dunno:...)

Cheers

Prosal

Says ib13:

ok then the grace is probably half that & very decent even the staff if any around discourage a night dip, but they don't lock it up so 24h swim possible. nice
:nono:

By the time I get to Grace Disco most nights, I'm already "swimming" pal. :drunk:

jack :help:

Grand Hotel, Suk soi 52, direct path leading from Skytrain, so only a 1/4 mile from the station. The pool is at least 25 meters, maybe 33. The place caters mainly to asian businessmen, mostly japanese, but there is ever hardly more than 2 peopel in the pool at any time, and they have a great sauna too.

Used to be 900 bahts, but safer to assume now around 1000/1500 bahts.

If I find a pix, i will send it to you.

Archived