Entry No.12

khunsanuk

Says changnoi:

I'm already registering multiple handles so I can take 1st 2nd 3rd places.

It'll help with the voting too.

Some of those votes were dubious. (I know I didn't deserve any fucking '1's! What sort of illerate fuck-head couldn't recognise any writing talent there?! Ditto plenty of others..) In fact, I thought the stories would only be judged by an expert panel of judges and wish they had been.

>I know I didn't deserve any fucking '1's! What sort of illerate fuck-head couldn't recognise any writing talent there?! Ditto plenty of others..)

I was a wee bit surprised to get a pair of "1's" as well. Given that this was supposed to be "crap you would not wipe your arse with" if I recall the scoring criteria. Would be very interested to hear a comment from some one as to why they thought my story (No 10) deserved a 1.

Cheeky sod. ;)

I am working on the next one. Provisional opening line. "As soon as he saw her he knew it was the beginning of the rest of his life."

"I was neat, clean, shaved and sober, and I didn't care who knew it. I was everything the well-dressed sanuker ought to be. I was calling on four million dollars"

"I entered Rainbow II and saw a blonde. A blonde to make a bishop kick a hole in a stained glass window" ::

Archived