What has happened to....

Man at Work

Yeah, MaW, I was wondering about him too: Mathias Daum. The thread was called searching missing person in General, first posted on 28 March 2003, last post on 5 April then nothing.

Did a search for "Mathias Daum" on various engines but there's sod all. His photos and the downloadable missing person poster are still on the "blackpaintingcrew" website to which Nina, the person that was looking for him, appeared to be affiliated, however.

Odd one.

jack ::

I think his friends were a little disheartened by the information that he may have been lying about his whereabouts.

For instance, saying he was in Tibet when he may have been on Samui.

Seeing as I never knew him personally, I won't make further comment in this matter.

Says Zaad:

Talking about missing people; What has happened to that sausage-cutting cook, alias
LaoHuli
?

I haven't seen him for months.

Yeah, at least he didn't post for several weeks. Didn't he say somewhere that he's looking for a new job? I'm sure he'll be back soon.

Sarasin has been misssing for a few weeks now, at least missing off the board. Someone told me that he was pissed off with one of the bars and wasn't going out to play anymore. Anyone seen him?

Uniformguy

HIGH THAID has not been spotted since his planned holiday with a GTG he met on the internet. I have beeen keenly awaiting the outcome of this adventure. :)

I do hope that he has not fallen victim to some organised international passport and identity stealing gang of mafia persons. ::

>HIGH THAID has not been spotted since his planned holiday with a GTG he met on the internet. I have beeen keenly awaiting the outcome of this adventure.

I heard there was a mishap on the organizer's side of the vacation, things had to be changed...been also waiting on his input.

Archived