Simply Blues to Hootties in Pattaya

SingaporeSteve

Hi everyone, I went in and checked out the new Hooties last night on Walking Street. This was previously Simply Blue's cafe attached to Electric Blue. Went pretty early in the evening. Not quite sure what they are trying to achieve with this place.

If a take on Hooters all well and good but i only saw one girl wearing the crop top and she was outside pulling in the punters. Barmaids behind the bar had clearly decided it was too hot for the crop top and were topless !!!

Offduty dancers meanwhile were wearing full length T-shirts. There was a good number of girls however I understand that the selction criteria is based more on what they WILL do than as much as what they look like !! Only a couple worthy of second glance in MHO.

I think its supposed to be a sleaze pit style place but it looks brand new and better than any other supposedly repspectable Gogo (if there is such a thing).

They have a glassed in cage with 3 schoolgirls occupying the chairs with their little school uniforms and blackboards. Personally I thought they looked pretty bored - apparently they cannot see outside the glassed in section.

I'm sure it will develop its style and purpose in time - I did not stay late so perhaps thing develop as the evening goes on - however it seemed popular, as at 8.30 last night there must have been 12 guys in there. Certainly worthy of further investigation and perhaps some others have been there a little bit later !!

Cheers

>and perhaps some others have been there a little bit later !!

I stepped in about 11:15pm the other night expecting a show - it is called Hooties Showgirls afterall! They told me the shows were all finished for today thk you very much.

6 out of 10 could try harder.

Archived